Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2002, 03:37 PM   #1  

Thumbs down I've done it both ways, and I know what I am missing!

Hi all! I am "restarting" yet again. I have come back from one month in Europe and obviously ate too much brie and croissants.... A change in work schedule makes it easier for me to WW at home. I am OK with this - I have support at home and from this site, but what I really miss is the leader input. The little theme for the day that the WW leaders go through almost always gave me something to think about through the week. I liked them serious and funny and corny - any way they were presented. Is there a site where we can get the content from the weekly sessions, or are home-bound WW not privvy to the info? Just wondering. Either way, I am back in control. That's half the battle.

Thanks, Betsy
Old 08-09-2002, 12:05 AM   #2  

Hi Betsy,

I haven't seen anything like that...guess we have to come up with our own "thought for the day".

Here's one that I heard today:

Smile...the rest of the world will wonder what youv'e been up to

Have a great day!
Old 08-25-2002, 07:44 PM   #3  

There is a person who often posts a summary of her weekly meeting topic over on Dotti's message board.

www.dwlz.com

http://pub38.************/fdottisweig...wmeetingtopics

Jane
Closed Thread