Old 10-18-2009, 01:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/234/140

Height: 5'2"

Default I'm new here

I just found 3 Fat Chicks today and am excited! Today is also the day i decided to start back up doing WW at home. I joined WW last spring and lost 10 pounds. I had a health scare and stopped going. Stress eating had caused me to gain it back. I can't afford to go back to WW meeting..so I'm glad I found other people trying to do it at home to! It may take a while to learn how to navigate this site..but I'm looking forward to getting and hopefully giving some support and inspiration.
mommyx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:45 PM   #2  
ASHABROAD

S/C/G: 222.7/212.5/140

Welcome, let us know what you need!
ASH0424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/215/128

Height: 5'4

great job at taking the first steps to a healthier you!! It's not so bad doing it at home, I started out going to meetings but I have a lot of things going on in my life and I couldn't stay for meetings so I was paying the $12 a week to weigh in, so I felt like it was a waste of money and stopped going. I struggled a little at first but I am doing fine now, this is a great site for support! Good Luck!
owensmommy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:16 AM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Welcome aboard
This is a great place for support, a wonderful place to tell others what is working what is not and just plain chit chat
Post often and let us know what is going on!
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote