Old 08-27-2009, 02:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 157.8/157.8/130

Height: 5'5

Post Exercise Staying Motivated!!!

Hi There,

My name is Nicole and I have been doing weight watchers at home for about two months now. I am just starting to work in some exercise. I walk at lunch by the river at my work. I also go for a walk after supper each night. I am really getting bored though. I am thinking about trying some other sports or maybe taking a class. What does everyone do for exercise?? How do you stay motivated and not get bored???..

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated..

Nicole
s200n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:40 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

I found some great dvd's that I rotate that helps me. leslie walk away the pounds and the firm dvd's...other than that I just started walking/jogging with a goal to be able to do a 5K
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 248.6/249/135

Height: 5'2"ish

I think to stay motivated you have to do something that you enjoy doing. I have joined serveral classes at a local community center that I've enjoyed. Right now I'm taking belly dancing and I love it. Before I used to walk and jog on a treadmill and that was ok. But I found that even though I got to where I enjoyed doing it and was able to keep it up for a few months, eventually it got so boring that I stopped doing it. Now I take a different class every month or so. That's what keeps me going back. Think about what you think you'll like to try and try it. Good luck!!
Chrissy1175 is offline   Reply With Quote