Old 06-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #1  

Default WW at home, momentum info

Hi. I have the flex info from my last WW journey. I was wondering what you find different from the flex in the momentum? Am I correct in that they are just encouraging better food choices such as eating veggies, etc instead of packaged low point junk? Are the points figured any different than on Flex? Thanks for any info. I plan on starting right after my cruise. I am working on getting everything in order.
Lovemylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:53 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Since I do ww at home and do not attend meeting I believe you are correct about the new plan. I think it is incourging everyone to make better food choices with more veg, protiens and whole grains to stay full and satisfied rather than spending all your pts on processed foods
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #3  

The last time I went on this to lose a few pounds I actually gained, but I truly believe it is because I was buying and eating too many 1pt snack foods. When it is only 1pt, it is too easy to rationalize having it, but..it is pure nutritional junk and I think it made me stay hungry.
Lovemylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6

It's true, Momentum is all about making the most of the points you have. Choosing the foods that will keep hunger at bay. Basically, once you've done points for awhile you're already learned this fact....wasting points on junk leaves you with horrible hunger pains at night right? So you eventually learn to eat the things that will fill you up!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote