Old 04-04-2009, 11:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Default Exercise?

I was just wondering what everyone was doing in terms of exercise. I am gettting (slowly) back on that wagon, though it's usually more time and lack of energy that are the problems. I just got in my new dvd for Tae bo which I did--only 20 min of cos I kept getting sick, the stomach bug may be back--but I still tried. I was a tae bo queen in hs and college & since they were all on vhs, I needed something I can actually use in the livingroom. I missed it I have to say and it feels great.

I also have TBL2 which isn't really that hard, and the Jillian Michaels set though I can't get past 15 min of her cardio kick boxing without wanting to die. I have the Carmen Electra Aerobic Striptease which I am starting again maybe tomorrow.

I finally made a circuit training routine (something I rocked in college*cross fingers to get that body back!), but have to find my weight...again going to search the basement tomorrow. (Yeah we have lived in the house for 1.5 yrs and my weight are still in an unknown box inthe basement. )

What's working for you guys?
hotcubanmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

When I was working out regular (and notice the 'when') I like using the old 'firm' dvd that combine weights and aerobics they get your heart going and still using weights & a step (I actually have three heights). But since feb I have been fighting an upper resp infection which makes breathing difficult and leaves me short of breath ...I see a pulmonary dr. on the 13th for this....so it will be slow for me to get back in the swing too
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Nancy: Oh no! Good luck with the doctors and def DO NOT over exert yourself!
hotcubanmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:43 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

thank you for the concern; I hope that it will be cleared up soon...two rounds of antibiotics since feb and the white blood count is still up along with some stuff on a chest x-ray....whoo hoo isn't it fun

really I am not worried I think it is just a nasty case of crud
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote