Old 11-13-2008, 04:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/206/190

Height: 5'9"

Talking Just Ordered [email protected] All!

I came here yesterday planning on saying HELP!! I have no idea what to do!

I have been on every diet. I mean it. I'm sure my 4 kids roll their eyes when they see a new diet book on the counter or I can't eat this or that.

I have been losing weight since before my daughter was born, and she's 33!

So I came here, and looked at many diets. I also went back to SBD, but I only lost 10# there, and most places the story was the same. I don't want to spend a ton of money I don't have on MediFast (although it worked!) or MRC (worked really well!) or anything else. I have a friend who has lost over 40#s on WW and although I originally thought (I don't have time), I had a scare this week, gained 6 pounds! My fat pants didn't fit! That was it.

This board is incredible, as good as the MF board, much better than most.
I hope I can help as well as receive help here!
keikoasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:45 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Keiko!

I think you will find ww flex plan pretty easy to follow and maintain for life. That what my belief is anyway LOL my two cents.

I have been doing ww for 12 weeks and have an avg of about a pound a week, not as much as some but not as little as others. I keep thinking slow and steady and learning new eating habits has got to be better than giant loss then gain it back btw which I have done

anyway glad to see you on board and post often
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:26 PM   #3  

I have been toying with different things also. I keep saying if I just cut back..but it doesnt work I have the WW plan which I ordered this year and didnt really do. Now I am making a commitment. I have to lose this weight.

lets cheer each other on!
1Fitbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 216/194/120

Height: 5"6'

Welcome
If you can go to one meeting get the books learn there how it works and do it at home, it is not much money because you would only go the one time or you could go weekly. I do it at home on my own and it is pretty easy after you get into it. It works if you stick with it and you can eat pretty much what ever the family eat. Hope this helps and welcome to the fist step
daj3333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 210/206/190

Height: 5'9"

Thank you for the help and support. I got my materials 2 days ago,and it's fun to look it over, but I haven't started yet. It seems like such a big step, and I am so used to cheating. I have to get motivated, and can't seem to find it yet.
But 15#! and 36#! Lately, I just go up and down the same 5#, so maybe what I need is to keep on reading here.....
keikoasmom is offline   Reply With Quote