Old 05-21-2007, 06:53 AM   #1  

Default Weigh in at home 5/21 - 5/27

Starting the topic. Be back later.

Judy
JudySP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:05 PM   #2  

I never did get back to the thread last week. Congratulations to those of you who lost. Two weeks ago I lost 0.4 after a not-so-great eating week so I was pleased. I didn't make it to my meeting this week because Tony and I went down to AC - Friday was our 10th anniversary and we had a wonderful dinner with our friends who introduced us (who had just celebrated their 35th!) We had a great time, but I hurt my back Thursday evening in the garden and while the trip down was OK, the trip back yesterday was endless - and very hard on my back. I went to yoga class after work today and my back is a bit better but I'll be stretching it this week!

Happy Birthday to Ana, Carla!
Judy
JudySP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:57 AM   #3  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

I am so dreading weigh in this week!! I have had ear infection with a very swollen gland and sore throat so the best thing for me to eat.....milkshakes. I did do some pudding but of course thats not so filling! Soup hurt to eat I suppose I could of just drank the broth!!!! No energy so no excercising! Any other good ideas for eating when I am this sick!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 264.5/254/180

Hi ladies,
Do you mind if I join in your at home weigh in group?

I cannot afford, either money or time, to go to the meetings so I'm doing at home by myself. My dh is great support and I'm finding my 2 y/o son is eating "better" since I started ww. He actually ate zucchini the other day.

I lost 5lbs the first week and am starting the 2nd week, I realize the scale won't move that much every week, but it sure would be nice.

Well I hope it' ok I jump in!

Good luck to all.
jenlvjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:37 AM   #5  

Good morning all...

Got on the scale this morning - down 1/2 lb. I'm hoping it keeps it up because the last few days have been flat.

Is there any truth to the "not eating enough" can make you not lose??

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 05-25-2007, 03:17 AM   #6  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

OK so long day yesterday, but I did weigh in and stayed steady at 185!!!! I am very happy with that! I was in urgent care all day today!!!I found out I was dehydrated and had pneumonia so they stuck an IV in me and antibiotics and steroids. I have been eating and drinking left and right! It has been a rough few weeks health wise but will need to work hard this weekend!
Hey anyone have plans for Memorial day? Don't forget to plan, don't show up at a BBQ planning not to eat or drink! Better yet plan how much and when you will stop!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 11:06 AM   #7  

Today is my 2 week weigh in and I'm down 8.5 lbs!

I was getting depressed last week because the scale wasn't moving, but I stuck with it and it's paying off!

Good luck to all!