Old 02-16-2007, 08:12 AM   #1  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Unhappy Doh!

Hello all. I have posted before about being serious about losing the weight. However, I never really did what it takes to lose the weight. I now know that the weight has to come off for my health. I want to do this for myself and to be around for my kids. Some may say that being 165 isn't that bad, but it is when it's on a 4'10" frame. So TODAY is the first day of the rest of my life. I can and will do this.

So I posted this thread about a month ago I believe. Looking back at it I'm a little argh at myself. Mainly because I was at 165 and if I would have followed the plan I would be a few lbs lighter by now. However, I didn't and at the beginning of this month I was 173. Right now I'm down to 168, but I still feel discouraged and disappointed. I know that I need to lose the weight, but I don't do anything that I need to do. I know I have to do this for ME. This past week has been the kicker. I put a pair of pants on and looked in the mirror. I was absolutely mortified. I'm tired of being fat. This has got to stop. I found pictures of me when I was 130 and I was so confident. I want to get there again. Sorry for rambling. Thanks for reading.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

Ladybug, don't worry about the past and don't be mad at yourself. We've all done it, over and over again, making promises to ourselves and not keeping them. But you're here now, and you're committed, and you can do it! This board has been a HUGE factor in my success so far, because it keeps me accountable and I can learn from all the people who are on this same journey. So keep coming back, and share your experiences with us, and we'll all do this together!!
LisaMarie71 is offline   Reply With Quote