3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Food and Point Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-food-point-issues-23/)
-   -   Lunch suggestions? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-food-point-issues/30225-lunch-suggestions.html)

bandit2 08-19-2003 09:08 AM

Hi Mauv:

Today I am having toasted tomatoe & cheese with lettuce & mayo on dempster caraway bread & cup of soup with melba toast & a little becel. Total = 6 pts.

Brought 2 pt pudding for my afternoon snack.

:-)

Idealperson 08-19-2003 10:23 AM

What is becel? Today I am having:

Light bun with a grilled chicken breast, with lettuce and tomatoes, and a nectarine for dessert. (5 pts)

yesterday I had a Mc Donald's hot fudge sundae...
(9 pts) :halfempty But it was hot, what I was craving and I counted the points for it!

Have a great day!

Start at WW: 209#
Today 152#:)

mauvaisroux 08-19-2003 01:21 PM

Becel is the brand name of a margarine spread :)

Mmmmm...hot fudge sundae :doh:

Bandit-what brand of pudding do you buy?

bandit2 08-19-2003 01:57 PM

I buy Jello FF vanilla with caramel. Comes in a 6 pack in the refrigerated section near the cheese. 2 Pts each & very yummy.
I also buy the chocolate healthy choice (in regular pudding section)

mauvaisroux 08-20-2003 03:34 PM

Thanks Bandit! I love the Healthy Choice chocolate and since my DH doesn't like it I get it all to myself! :devil:

ala 08-20-2003 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Idealperson
yesterday I had a Mc Donald's hot fudge sundae...
(9 pts) :halfempty But it was hot, what I was craving and I counted the points for it!

I'm a firm believer that the occasional hot fudge sundae will not only not kill me but allow me to keep on plan. I replace supper with it and do count the points. I'm a Baskin and Robbins person myself.

Idealperson 08-21-2003 10:31 AM

Hey all! Last night I made angel hair pasta with a little olive oil, fresh tomaotes, green pepper, chicken breast, and garlic. Very yummy! Then I made a small margarita?!?! It was soo hot-I had to have it! Keep the great ideas coming and bon-appetite!:cool:

mauvaisroux 08-21-2003 12:37 PM

I have had a terrible, stressful week and have been completely off plan -I barely ate anything on Monday, yesterday I had a chocolate bar and a cup of tea for lunch and then a McChicken sandwich meal and diet coke for dinner at midnight :p I think this week is a write off since there is just too much going on right now.

I am going grocery shopping on Saturday am to stock up on healthy foods and pick up a few of the items you have suggested for lunches next week.

Back OP on Saturday! :)

Idealperson 08-21-2003 01:42 PM

Sometimes you just need a break...but get back on program before it gets too out of control. I know you can do it! Best of luck and keep in touch!

ala 08-21-2003 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mauvaisroux
I have had a terrible, stressful week and have been completely off plan -I barely ate anything on Monday, yesterday I had a chocolate bar and a cup of tea for lunch and then a McChicken sandwich meal and diet coke for dinner at midnight :p I think this week is a write off since there is just too much going on right now.

I am going grocery shopping on Saturday am to stock up on healthy foods and pick up a few of the items you have suggested for lunches next week.

Back OP on Saturday! :)

Sometimes Life Happens and well good intensions don't work. I find that the longer I wait after one of those Life Moments the more excuses I can make for never getting back on plan. The best thing for me (even if I'm busy) is to just start again the next day. On a really busy week that can mean frozen dinners or cold cut and bread lunches because there just isn't any time for something more fancy.

Good luck.

mauvaisroux 08-22-2003 11:07 AM

Thanks for the support Ideal and Ala! :)

Idealperson 08-22-2003 11:25 AM

For lunch today I am having a turkey and Swiss sandwich on light bread with some fruit. (about 5 points)

For supper tonight I am planning on broiled fish with pasta salad. (about 10 points)

Have a great weekend!

bandit2 08-25-2003 09:33 AM

Hi everyone:

Today I am having Lean Cuisine canneloni (5 Pts) with melba toast (4 slices = 1 Pt) and becel .5 Total 6.5

Mauv - you gotta get a microwave!

Over the weekend, I had salad with fresh shrimp on it and some light Italian dressing (12 medium shrimp = 1 Pt) and that is alot of shrimp. So with dressing it is still a really low point lunch and really good & filling.

Hope everyone has a "nice lunch" :-)

bandit2 08-26-2003 11:54 AM

Hi everyone:

Today I am having a boca burger on caraway toast with lettuce & tomatoe (total of 3 Pts) with cup of soup (1 Pt) and have a peach for later. Total 5 Pts.

How about you??

mauvaisroux 08-26-2003 07:04 PM

Hmmmm...:chin: I am having to rethink my meal choices with regard to the flex points- I think I need to be eating more for breakfast and lunch and a smaller dinner.

Just have to sort myself out :)