WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 08-03-2012, 06:16 PM   #1  
Born to lose!

S/C/G: 160/150/125

Height: 5 foot 1 inch

Default Need Info

Can I buy a WW book and calculator without being a member? There's a book with all the points in it, so I don't have to join, right?

And what book do I buy? I might be able to get it off Amazon...one with the point system. Some books don't, according to what I researched so far.

I want to lose 30 pounds and I'm trying to educate myself on different diets.

Last edited by jamie26301; 08-03-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: forgot something
jamie26301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #2  
Piggies obsessed

S/C/G: 300/275/140

Height: 5'5"

Go to the WW website and check out the shop. If you look at the WW at home kit that will show you what books you need. Which site you go to depends on where you live.
VioletDolphin83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/155

I know you can buy stuff on ebay. But it's kind of expensive. You may be better off joining WW for a month, getting the info and material you need and then go at it alone. The meetings really are great and so worth it, but I know in today's economy it's hard to work it in the budget. Just my opinion.
beachluvr79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 156/150/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachluvr79 View Post
I know you can buy stuff on ebay. But it's kind of expensive. You may be better off joining WW for a month, getting the info and material you need and then go at it alone. The meetings really are great and so worth it, but I know in today's economy it's hard to work it in the budget. Just my opinion.
I have to agree with beachluvr. If you don't have meetings nearby, online works pretty good. I got coupons and got some of the products that way. But I did do a month with a leader, also.
dosbabe is offline   Reply With Quote