WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2002, 09:53 AM   #1  
Mo

Angry New to this site

Hi Everyone...I am new to this page. I have finally made the commitment to lose 30 pounds, and this forum seems like the place to get the support I need.

My close friend has lost 33 pounds over a 5 month span on Weight Watchers. I cannot affort to pay for this program right now, so she has graciously given me some of her books, and a lot of great hints. This is my second week on the progam, and I have lost a total of 4 pounds. I am really motivated, and would like to correspond with others on the same path.

I walk 40 minutes a day at work, which has not only helped with the weight loss, but I notice I am sleeping better at night. Even after only losing the 4 pounds, I am noticing that my pants fit a lot better!

My only problem is that I am a "chocoholic" and love Hershey Kisses. Does anyone else have this craving, and if so, how do I break the chocolate horrors?:
Old 03-27-2002, 10:40 AM   #2  

I am one of the lucky ones who does not crave chocolate. However, if you want a good, choclatey (sp?) low point snack, try Good Humour Chocolate shakers. They are only one point each and are very chocolatey and good. They are like a fudgesicle. I have also heard people that like the no fat chocolate puddings. I hope this helps.
Old 03-27-2002, 12:08 PM   #3  
Mo

Thanks, I will shop for those....
Closed Thread