Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 10:56 AM   #1  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Ugh, I've gained

I went yesterday and tried on the RED bridesmaid's dress. It was totally depressing. When I tried it on in July, I wore a size and a half smaller. But, thanks to some lovely medication I've been on, not to mention some ice cream cravings, I've been steadily gaining weight rather than losing it, so I had to go up in dress sizes.

After DS was born in June, I let myself eat anything I wanted for a while. I had SO many complications and was so sick during pregnancy that I actually lost 13 pounds while pregnant. I delivered DS ten weeks early, and I guess I felt like I "deserved" to eat what I wanted for a while. I figured that as long as I watched my portions it would be fine.

My just-watch-what-I-eat plan has obviously not been working. I truely do believe that the medication (which I got changed last week) had a lot to do with it, but still, gaining twelve pounds in two months is ridiculous!

I will not be the big in the wedding!! I'm starting over, today, and I've got to stay on track this time. The wedding is fast approaching, and I do not want pictures for the rest of my life of me in a giant red dress.

So I guess you'll be seeing a lot more of me..... OH, that could be taken two ways, LOL... You'll hopefully be seeing less of me, but more often!
Old 10-01-2006, 01:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/165/120

Height: 5'2"

Heh, I'm wearing a black one in December!

Bridesmaids dresses suck...but good luck with it! Bummer about the meds though. Just more diet and good old fashioned exercise, huh?
Closed Thread