Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 02:07 PM   #1  
Running Babe

Default March 2006 - Winter is almost over <knock on wood>!!!

Hi everyone,

Geez it's been oh so quiet as of late....

Anyway I am doing okay. Gained too much weight, but I am loving the feeling of the little one kicking me all the time. I actually have more energy now than at any other point in my pregnancy.

I am walking a 5K next saturday so that should be fun!!

I am soooo looking forward to my maternity leave... is that wrong

Only 17 weeks left! Only 82 workdays left (unless I go early)!

Ali
Old 03-10-2006, 06:22 PM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Ali, you'll be going off when I am going back - BOOOOOO!! Then I'll be counting the months til I get preg again and then counting down the next mat leave! I can't get over how fast this time has gone. You'll really enjoy it.

Weight wise, have not gained or lost one single pound.....honestly, it's really stubborn. I find that I haven't been exercising much though, since Eve is mobile and it's hard to get a workout in unless it's a walk, and we've had a ton of snow. CAn't wait for spring!!

What is going on with how quiet it's been?? We've been dwindling for so long and I don't recognize any of the names on the other posts....

Well, hope all is well!!

Belle
Old 03-12-2006, 04:31 AM   #3  
Running Babe

Hi all,

suffering from pregnancy related insomnia... I guess I shall be having a long nap in the afternoon!

Belle: I'll e-mail you a piccie later today if I remember to download it from my camera. It was funny though, I was at Thyme yesterday and I saw a woman I knew, my old roomate's wife...she's due 3 days after me!!! I went to another mat store later that day, but I couldn't stand the staff there, they drove me nuts... I only purchased a pair of jeans from there since they were so comfy (luckily although pants from Thyme don't fit me too well, their tops are wonderful). I know so many pregnant women right now! Belle don't worry, when I get back to work, I'll be counting the days until my return to service agreement is over with.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 03-15-2006, 11:59 AM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Yeah, I was picky about mat pants too. I find Thyme is expensive but they have an outlet here which was good. I lent my sis-in-law my nursing tops though b/c all htey have now are the zipper ones. Can we say expose your whole boob??

I have finally recommitted to WW (with my heart). Eve is now only nursing 4-6 times a day, drinking formula and water otherwise (as well as cereal, fruit, veg and protien) so I can do WW not for nursing moms now. I found that after the initial 15lbs came off, I didn't lose anything eating 10 more points a day. I didn't gain either, but that was depressing. Now I can really do WW and since spring is here, Eve and I can start our 6km walks again. Yay!!!

Ali, don't forget to send me a picture!!

Where IS EVERYONE??? I sent Kier an e-mail and didn't hear from her either...what's up?
Closed Thread