Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2001, 05:28 PM   #1  

Default What in the heck are the numbers for?

Hi all,

I'm new to the board and have a question - what do the numbers mean after the thread name? I hate to ask a dumb question but I think I'm a little slow on the uptake for some reason today!

Thanks,
Karen
Old 06-05-2001, 07:50 PM   #2  
Is is spring yet??

Karen - Those numbers don't really mean anything. They just mean what numbered thread we are on. Like when #9 is up to like 30 posts or so - we will create a #10.

Tara
Old 06-06-2001, 06:36 PM   #3  

Smile Hi neighbor?

Hi Karen. I was just curious as to where in SC you are? You're the first that I have seen from there, (other than myself of course). I have thought about writing a thread "anyone from SC"? I'm not doing the WW thing but am midway through a 100 pound loss. I believe I read that about you on a thread as well. Sorry if it wasn't. I never looked at it as 100 pounds last year. I did weigh 256 pounds so although I knew it really was, I never though I would get halfway there anyway. Not much confidence I guess. Anyway, I'd like to hear from you. [email protected] I wish you success on your loss and keep posted. Visit the chat room sometime also. Lots of information about the website in there and even talk about dieting and weight loss
Old 06-16-2001, 01:31 AM   #4  

hi nite owl's *s* i'm a nite owl too. *s* this is the second time i've post on here. sounds like your all doing good on ww. i'm a lifetime member as of dec.1999. had my ups & downs & still having them. guess this is our way of life. i can take it , can't u all to ? i haven't been on the site much cause i'm not sure what's all here. anyone want to tell me some good places to look at on here? thanks all & good luck to u all .
Old 06-16-2001, 09:50 PM   #5  

Hi Sundy,

Nice to hear from you, it sounds like you are doing very well. Well as for nice places to visit, I think all the forums are pretty wonderful in their own way. Ofcourse I think the night owls are at the top of the list, ofcourse I am partial LOL. Seriously I love the ww points and food issues, I get tons of ideas there. The 10#'s at a time is a place where I lurk often but don't usually post, I just don't have time. The countdown threads are alot of fun too. My suggestion is just browse around the forums and see what you like and then just start posting. Ofcourse feel free to post to the night owls we would love to have you and get to know you.

Have Fun
Brenda
Closed Thread