3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   just another manic monday aaaaaaaah ahhhhh Wish it was Sunday Cos thats my funday (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/6545-just-another-manic-monday-aaaaaaaah-ahhhhh-wish-sunday-cos-thats-my-funday.html)

LoriD 06-18-2001 12:43 PM

Hey! I've been lurking today..things are really slow at work...think I will try to cut out early to finish planting flowers and do some more packing...the big move is this coming saturday...but I've been doing a good job of pre-moving!!!
I missed WI this week so i need to do really well and not get into that two week off mentality...

Sarah-Congrats on goal weight!!! The pill makes your periods lighter...so going off will make them seem heavier....Also, that DOES count as water, legitimately, i think...

Jen-Congrats on the loss!!! That is AWESOME!!

Grace-I am jealous of your vacation and of your ability to lose weight while on vacation!!!

Trish...Good luck at work and with the e-mails!

Hello to everyone else that I missed...come on out and post!
Lori

Grace, Grace 06-18-2001 01:01 PM

Lor- Don't be jealous, It had to be an act of God:lol: I know what you mean about slow days at work. Last Friday I posted a gazillion times b/c I was so bored. Well, I highly reccommend cutting out of work early:s: I love when I have the chance. I TAKE IT! I am planning on going to water aerobics tonight. I took a bunch of Fitness mags on my vacation and they raved about water exercise. Has anyone else done it? Will I burn as much as my other aerobics class? I know you can't tell me that for sure but approx. what are the odds????
Thanks, Becky

PS I just walked during my lunch and a guy reversed in his car to hit on me. I am not saying this to brag (although it is flattering I guess) But I work in the inner city and it was very scary. He was kind of persistant and I just made it really clear that he was out of line.I really need to walk with a partner but I work with ladies much older than myself and they walk at a much slower pace. How can I burn the calories and walk at their pace? Any suggestions? I am not into ankle weights b/c I hear they are bad for your joints. I am full of questions today:D
Becky

Jen-L 06-18-2001 01:58 PM

Sarah... Mine were heavier, definately a pain! My doctor told me to use other protection for 3 months if you go off the pill to get PG. That is enough time to get the drugs completely out of your system!!! I was on the pill for about 9 years because of heavy periods, so I definately like the pill!!!

Becky... At the garage sale this weekend, this strange guy started hanging around, he even tried to look into my house. Kept talking to us and sitting in the grass by us and my neice and nephew. I finally told him to leave because we were busy. Freaked me out. Hubby won't let me walk alone now, because the guy told him where he lives and it is only a couple blocks away. Hubby said I can walk with the dog... but Sadie is a golden retreiver, more of a friend than a guard dog!!! Those things just freak you out! Stay safe!!!

OK.. gotta run out in the rain and wind again. UGGHHHHH

Trish O 06-18-2001 02:04 PM

Hello girls. Really fast post (internet police)

sarah: Congratulations on Goal!!!! Great job! Re the pill, I was on for about 4 years. I was very regular before the pill and I was after as well 9but a little longer cycle than before. Mine was a little lighter with the pill, but not too much.
Anyway, my dr also recomended three months off before trying.

Becky: I would just make sure you have mace and are giving off the "don't bug me" vibe. I think sometimes I tend to let me be like that to me bacuse I don't want to seem too mean. But stay in a lot of trafic, never in the dark and just keep going!

Well, hello to everyone else. I will try to post more tonight.

Trish

KO 06-18-2001 02:54 PM

just poppin in to say hi and thanks for the input and BACK TO WORK UGH CMON 5!
btw i have been on BC off and on for 6 years for girlie reasons sooo modest ahem and it does get heavier for a few months

StaceyT 06-18-2001 03:12 PM

Mondays Suck!!

Hey everyone! Quick post. I don't even want to think of all the work I need to do. I hate not being able to post, but I do lurk everyday and keep up to date...
Well, 2 weeks and 5 days. I haven't been eating OP at ALL!!! But, we're going to the gym tonight.
I had a shower on Saturday, one tomorrow night, Wednesday night and then sometime next week. That's a bunch of Thank you's!!
I'm getting a little stressed, though because one of my bridesmaids is not cooperating. She's in a "me, me, me" mode!!
Argh!!!!! Breathe, Breathe, Breathe!
Ok, enough venting. Must get back to work. I'm thinking about everyone all the time!!
Brenda: Welcome Back!
Trish: Take care of yourself!
Jen: Way to go on 20 star!!!
Sarah: Yee HAW!! On goal weight!! That's totally awesome!
Hello to everyone I missed...
Bye for now

sbirdhr 06-18-2001 03:22 PM

hi. I am having popcorn for a snack. I saved it from lunch figuring I would prefer to have it as a snack. I am hoping not to eat my granola bar and save those points as well.

Thankf ro the advice on the pill. We are waiting a few months before actually trying, that is whay I went off the pill alst month.

Stacey - Don't worry about the eating or the bridesmaid. she will come around. I hope it isn't anything too major.

Lori - Good luck on packing for the move. you sound very organized already.

Jen - Good idea to tke the dog on walks with you, esp since the creepy guy knows where you live.

Becky - Mace is a good idea if you are walking in a semi-strange area. when I used to walk at work, I took a walkman and had the look of "don't stop me, I'm on a mission" and I looked ahead at all times. I think you handled the situation well.

Kiere - I am waiting for 4:30 to roll around, just over an hour for me.

See you all later!

Sarah
194.4/160/160

Belle2000 06-18-2001 03:36 PM

Walking and Harassment

I am afraid to use a walkman b/c I get so engrossed in it I don't pay enough atteention. I need to keep my hearing available to feel safe.

I know how you feel beck about guys when you are trying to workout, but just keep at it, or find someone who can keep up. Maybe change your route?? I don't know how to help you. Have you taken a self defence course? I did, and it helps me feel more confident, but it doesn't stop the jerks that shout and stuff.

Don't let it stop you though!! :D If you have to go with the slow girls, then so be it.

Belle

KO 06-18-2001 05:17 PM

the day is FINALLY OVER!
btw Working from home stinks when im on the phone with clients and my grandmother miraculously walks in and needs something immediately
but i digress

ok i made a lower fat version of one of my fave breakkies today
I had a hardboiled egg and instead of smashing it up with butter and salt and pepper like i did for gram I smashed it up with salsa
yes it is my cure for boring food
Tonight im concocting with spinach and chicken fillets sometype of pinwheel
if its successful i will post the recipe ;)
BRING ON THE CRYSTAL LIGHT!
gotta run i have a hungry family to feed
GOD HELP ME WHEN DID I BECOME BETTY CROCKER?
Love
Kier

StaceyT 06-18-2001 07:01 PM

Where were the Europeans today? Is there some England Bank Holiday I don't know about? Just wondering
I need to run some errands but I wanted to pop in and see who else was around.
Where's Kim?
Have a great evening!