3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   just another manic monday aaaaaaaah ahhhhh Wish it was Sunday Cos thats my funday (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/6545-just-another-manic-monday-aaaaaaaah-ahhhhh-wish-sunday-cos-thats-my-funday.html)

KO 06-18-2001 01:00 AM

just another manic monday aaaaaaaah ahhhhh Wish it was Sunday Cos thats my funday

Hey Chicks
I just got home from the city and my weekend at my Friends we had food and drinkies and fun
watched traffic and today had a nutty arse day we went to the city wandered into the kickoff of pride week and i got to hear that song stranger in my house live ;)
I bought a fabu Vitadini purse for my sis for her birthday
Ok on a less positive note I didnt get the job I found out in an email
butttt Im going to email the girl thank her again for the opportunity and ask her how i can improve
redo my resume and make sure she keeps me in mind for future positions
ALSO
this lets me work more hours into my work schedule and add another day to my physio
evverything for a reason ;)
ttyas tommorrow
Kierie

KO 06-18-2001 08:14 AM

quick question

Hey I have a question of no importance for you Broads who are not so dear but pretty dear to me
its a Water question Duhnduhnduhn DUHHHHNNNNN
If i take a 24 or 32 oz bottle of water and mix it with a smidge of crystal light ie no where near a full serving does it still count as water?
Have a Fantabulous day
Kierie

Janet R 06-18-2001 08:21 AM

Good morning!

I've been MIA of late. Work's been too nuts and I had no time for posting. Did pop my head in to read up on ya'll every now and again though.

Sadly, because work has been so hectic it's thwarted my attempts at being a good little weight-watcher. The more stress I am under, the harder I find it to stick to program! Not too much damage has been done however... just slowed down the process a bit more.

I've decided to weigh-in on the 1st and 15th of every month instead of just the 1st. I found that going a whole month between weigh-ins was giving me a bit too much license to be free with the points... it was that old mentality, "well I don't have to weigh in for 4 more weeks, etc."

Just found on on Friday that I got an interview with the company I sent my resume to a couple of weeks ago. It's great, because I have job security where I am so it's totally a no-pressure interview. I'm just really curious to see what they have to say and what they have to offer. ;)

Kiere, sorry to hear that the job didn't work out, but I'm glad you are putting a positive spin on things. I'd guess that I'd count the heavily diluted crystal light as water... but you're talking to me, the chick that rarely drinks any water!

Everyone else, hello!!!

Better run, still tons to do.

KO 06-18-2001 08:24 AM

Janet ;) woman after my own heart I gag to down 20 oz of water
but if i put like a teaspoon of crystal light into the 32 oz bottle its gone in a few minutes so i dunno ;)
good luck on the interview

Trish O 06-18-2001 09:13 AM

back at work

Hello all. Well, I am back in the jungle today. I am a little scared about it...I mean, is everything seem to be going ok right now with PG because I was home? I don't know. Anyway, I will take it easy and if it does not seem to be working, I am so home.

Kierie: sorry to hear about the job,but you are right. Everything for a reason. I would count it as water if that is the only way you can get your liquid in...but maybe make a goal to replace out a small part with water-only little by little. I think health-wise, that might be better for you. Just a thought.

Janet: good luck on the interview. I think weighing in every other week would be good. I think I am going to need to start weighing in each week myself so I don't let my weigh gain get out of control. Oh, saw your picture on the photo thread...what a great picture of you an Ben.

Well, I have, literaly, 412 e-mails to go over from my 4 weeks away from work. Will try to check in later. Happy monday.

Trish

Brenda N 06-18-2001 09:19 AM

Am I on a weight loss program?

Jeez, it sure doensn't feel like it. I have lost all determination and control. But on the other hand it makes me mad and makes me want to work out. I meant to get up this morniong and do Taebo. Yeah, right, like that happened!

Kiere: I think you should count that as water. I love Crystal light! It saves me b/c I don't drink as much pop.

Janet: We find any reason to eat don't we. That is one thing I worry about when I'm at goal, I may have to go to more than one meeting a month to keep myself on track.

Trish: Hi!! Did you get my E-mails at home? I'm both glad and worried you are back at work. Do make sure you don't get stressed and like you said, one thing wrong and I would say see ya!!

OK, must get offline, still trying to catch up on posts, but making a little headway! Tata :D

"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds around my neck." -- Emma Goldman

Brenda

sbirdhr 06-18-2001 09:25 AM

a 4 day week fo rme!

Hello ladies :) I hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was great! BIL came and surpised DH for his bday on Friday. We went to see and A Capella group on Friday night and had a great time. I went to a baby shower on Saturday which was really nice. Boy, did they get some great stuff!!! The shower was at a restaurant and I ate too manhy points (all for the whole day) but it was ok. That night we went out for Mexican with a agroup of friends and I had a large strawberry margarita, tons of chips and a taco salad. It was all really good and I was over by 30 points. Oh well :^: Yesterday wasn't too terrible but I was over by around 8 again so I will work hard to bank this week and make up for it.

At WI on Friday, I made goal weight (they fudged the scale a little which was nice of them). Now I am trying to maintain/lose over the next 6 weeks so that I can get to lifetime! I still feel like I cheated a little becasue of the Dr. note but my MIL (works for WW too) says that maybe when I feel less pressured, I will lose a little more. She has lost 7 pounds after her goal weight and wants to lose 3 more.

I have not read the posts from thurs or Fri but I will try to go back today.

Kierie - I drink lots of crystal light at home and count it as water. I do not see it the same as diet soda since it is made with water.

Janet - good luck on the interview. It is good to keep you options open. Good idea to weight every other week.

Trish - I hope you are feeling well today. Don't be too overwhelmed with the work since you werte gone, take it easy.

Hav a great day everyone. I have a 4 day week for the next 3 weeks due to weddings and then the 4th of July. Yipee!! :D

Sarah
194.4/160(.2)/160Dr.

TonyaLyn 06-18-2001 10:03 AM

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all had fabulous weekends!!

KO ~ I would count it as water too, the amount of crystal light you put in doesn't amount to anything! Sorry about the job, but you are on the right track, email her and ask how to improve. The perfect job will come along :)

Sarah ~ It sounds like you had a great weekend. I bet DH was suprised!

Brenda ~ Regroup today, and be good this week, you will be fine...the hardest part is recognizing that you did wrong!

Trish ~ Don't worry, you will be fine, and working will probably take your mind off of things!

Janet ~ Make sure you take some time for yourself, don't let the stresses of life get you down. ;)

A big "HELLO!" to everyone that is lurking or about to post! :)

I had a great and very busy weekend! On Sat. my family and I met up with some friends at their cabin and went for a boat ride on the river and sat around their campfire for the rest of the night, we didn't get home until 1 a.m., needless to say my poor sweet peas were mightly tired on Sunday! On Sun., DH and I cleaned the garage, watered all the flowers, and planted more flowers along side the house, but I had to dig out all of the weeds that were growing there, so digging for two hours straight in 90 degree heat had to have worn some fat off, right????

Anyway, the cleaning is done, the flowers look great, and I also had my family over to grill out for Father's Day, so I didn't get a chance to sit down until 9:45 p.m. last night! Good weekend!

So, its a new week, and I am already waiting for next weekend to come! Eating wasn't too bad this weekend, but did drink more than normal, which really packs on the points, but I am watching it close this week, so I hope WI is good to me on Saturday.

My SIL wedding is August 11th, and I am in it, so I am hoping to be back down to 135 by then.

Anyway, I am rambling....better get some work done! :) :)

Jen-L 06-18-2001 10:05 AM

HI everyone. I was MIA on Friday because of the garage sale. We sold lots of stuff, however it did rain on Friday... YUCK. Still very wet here. In fact it is storming right now!

GUESS WHAT I got my 20 pound star on Saturday. I was so excited since I had gained, then missed a week... then lost a lot! YAH ME!

Last night I started working on my summer job to help out our county fair. I do it at home at night and on weekends (computer work) but I should have gotten my butt in gear 2 weeks ago. I have lots to get done in the next 4 weeks. YUCK! I "borrowed" a laptop from work, so I can work in front of the TV instead of sitting in the back room all by myself. That way I can also keep an eye on Emma!

Lolly... You look fabulous! Love the "pose" with your jeans on! I tried on my old Levi jeans (which are always a snug fit) and I got them on yesterday. Yah me. I now know I am losing weight!

Kirsty... You look svelte!!

Trish... Take it easy and if you need any advice or whatever... give me an e-mail!! You will be OK! Remember, you are getting farther along, and everyday the baby gets stronger and healthier!!

Brenda... Catching up is sooooo hard!!! Good luck! Ditto for Trish and the e-mails!

I better get back to work. I have been here an hour and played on-line for most of it! Chat more later!

Grace, Grace 06-18-2001 10:36 AM

Back From Cayman!

I had an amazingly relaxing vacation. I determined that I would not come back more tired than when I left and I didn't. I am rested:D I usually scuba dive and get in a lot of activities. I didn't dive, the most I did was snorkel. I literally just veged. Have no fear though ladies, I did get in a lot of exercise swimming and walking the beach. The best part is I lost 3 pds:angel: I am thrilled. I really ate healthy but Ididn't deprive myself of anything I just ate less. Anyways it worked and I am currently 5 pds from my July 4th goal. I am so excited. Anyways I haven't read all of the posts obviously but I thought I would start with todays.

Kieri-Great Idea about asking what you could do to resume etc. YOu are brilliant;) I hope that you had a great b-day. Oh the Crystal light thing. I thought it counted as water even when you made it normal:o Am I wrong???

Janet-Good luck withthe interview and good idea on the WI.

Trish 412 e-mails. I thought I had a lot after a wk 59. Good luck

Brenda- I think you should go withthe "mad want to work out attitude" :) YOu'll get back on track we always do.

Sarah GOAL WOOOHOOOO Congrats. I can't wait to be a goal chick:smug:

Tonya- Sounds like a great wknd. I love fun filled wknds they are the best.

Jen- Congrats on the jeans. That is one of the best feelings in the world! I am jealous too I want a lap top:( That is great though that your work gave you one.

Well I will check in again but I have piles of work to get to. That is the only negative part of my vacation (holiday;) )
Becky

Jen-L 06-18-2001 10:46 AM

Becky... Funny thing is that I am using the laptop not for my Work, but for another thing. Being managment has it's perks. Plus no one uses this laptop... just sits on my husbands desk (we work at the same place!). It is a little slower than I like, so hubby is seeing if he can get a faster one. Cross my fingers. The database program that I am using takes A LOT of umph out of the computer! I have a nice computer at home, but using a laptop sometimes is more convenient!

I hate coming to work after have a 3 day vacation... too much to do!

Belle2000 06-18-2001 10:58 AM

So Much Success!!

Well, I am impressed!

Kierie - what an awesome attitude about that job - you are right, its those things that happen and put everything into perspective. So, even though you didn't get the job, congrats. i am sure you will find lots of ways to make it a good thing.
Oh yeah, and the crystal light thing, def counts as water (well, taht's what I do so I sure the **** hope it does!!);)

Janet - good luck on your interveiw and if you don't get it may you be just like Keir!

Trish - have fun wading through those emails...yikes! I am sure yo will be fine with your PG. Take care of yourself.

brenda - I mean to get up everyday and do Tae Bo, but I have come to the conclusion that I don'tget enough sleep anyway, so I better just settle to work out at night. Do't worry about fallig off for a bit, just get back on soon!

Sarah - YAY SARAH!!! Congrats on your goal!! I think you made the right choice.

Jen- Congratulations on your 20 lbs! I loved that...and my 10%. V. cool!

Becky - welcome home, glad to hear your trip was relaxing....! And, you LOST! WoO HOO

Well, this girl must run, in training tomorrow so I have to get everything done up for then.

Belle

sbirdhr 06-18-2001 12:24 PM

way to go!

Great job Steph and Jen!!!!! We are all doing well (Even you Brenda, just get to the gym!!)

Work has been dead, I haven't done a thing that classifies as real work so far today and I have no idea what boss will have me doing tomorrow. So far today I have been searching nanny info on the internet. I want to find out how expensive it is to have someone come to my house to take care of a baby vs. take a baby to comeone else's house. Lots of time to gather info.

Question for the mom/PG ladies:
I went off the pill last month and just had my first - non-pil cycle. It started right on-time (28 days) and lasted 4 days. Did yours get heavier when you were off the pill? I was on the pill for 10 years and before that I only had TOM every 3 months (that's why I went on BCP). Any advice would be appreciated.

Sorry about that. I hope you are all having a good Monday.

Sarah
194.4/160/160Dr.

TonyaLyn 06-18-2001 12:27 PM

Sarah ~

Yep, when I went off the pill, my periods were heavier. (BTW ~ When I went off the pill to become pregnant with my second, I went off of it in November, and was pregnant in Dec!! WOW!!)

Later!

Belle2000 06-18-2001 12:42 PM

Donate a Free Mammogram

AH - never mind...