Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 07:28 AM   #1  

Default WI Thread for 10/2-10/8

Old 10-04-2005, 08:50 AM   #2  

Gained two pounds--up to 165.8. I'm done beating myself up over it though. It will certainly be better next week!!
Old 10-04-2005, 02:54 PM   #3  

ERRRRR I stayed the same this week. Feeling very frustrated it is so hard when you have been on program and stay the same. I know I know it wasn't a gain, I know next week it will show up I know my body is catching up I know it is better to lose slow yeah right I know all that I still want the stinking numbers to go down. One girl today at weigh in lost 6.5 pounds last week she lost 7 and yeah there is me stay the same girl. How is this for a vent... Can't tell I am exasperated or anything can ya.. This t o shall pass There I think I feel better now thanks for listening hope I didn't bring you down with me.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:28 PM   #4  

Hi all. I almost quit the meetings, thought about going it on my own or online. I sucked it up and went. Up 5 pounds in two weeks (I couldn't go last week). I decided since I knew I had a gain coming I'd wear my jeans. Normally I wear shorts, but with the weather turning I'll want jeans and they weigh so much more. So I sucked it up and had a big gain this week.

Luflic and Stephanie-You guys are doing great. Even if the scale doesn't show a loss this week overall you've done well and in the big picture you're farther ahead than you were weeks ago.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:03 AM   #5  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Guess we all had a not-so-good week. I gained 3.5 back. Not bad, considering I took the whole week off my diet. Maybe I need to post my menus again. Would that keep me honest with myself?

Hugs to everyone,
Old 10-05-2005, 10:57 AM   #6  

Steph-Glad you are not beating yourself up...keep on doing AWESOME!
Luflic-Hang in there girl...you are doing great and it will show next week! FOR SURE!!
Misty-You took a huge step in the right direction by going to that meeting. I am so proud of you. You can do this...sista I know you can!
Kitty-Back on track-ME AND YOU!! Let's do start posting our menus...I think that would be great!
Old 10-05-2005, 03:00 PM   #7  

Thanks for the encouragement I think I have my head on straight again. Found a quote on another thread I like a lot shut your mouth and put on your sneakers sustaining the effort is the hard part. I want to keep sustaining! You are so right when you say WE CAN DO THIS!

next week I probably will have to suck it up and wear the blue jeans too I can't keep going in summer capris in the snow but we are having a heat wave right now!
Closed Thread