Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 06:45 PM   #1  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Default Another water question

When I'm at work, I drink around 60-80 ounces of water a day. And I pee every five minutes, it seems! But these past two days, I've been home and have had at least 60 ounces a day but am hardly going to the bathroom. I have, however, been cleaning out the basement and sweating like crazy. Could that be why I'm peeing less, because I'm sweating it out instead?
Old 08-05-2005, 09:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

That sounds like that could be the reason.

But I hear you about the peeing thing. I pee ALL the time! Even when I try to NOT drink as much as I should, I still pee like crazy.

~Liz
Old 08-09-2005, 03:49 PM   #3  

You know what pisses me off (sorry for the play on words, but I just had to type it)---

Getting up in the middle of the night to go to the little girl's room.

And yes, I think you're right--you're sweating out the water, which is why we're told to drink more water if we exercise. Good for you, you must be working pretty hard.
Closed Thread