Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 11:14 PM   #1  
Life Time 2001

Default Feisty & Sexy 50-60 yr old #46

Seems like forever when I have been here

Slavika: Cant help you with a glaze for ham. (I know its over) When I do ham I go to TJ's They have hams like the Honey Baked store only A little cheaper. Anyways the Yard work isnt going to good. Seems its raining almost every weekend. I have so much I want to do Inside and out and there is never time. Hows DH?

Glenda: It works. When we have special things going on I do go over points. But If I get back on the next day Im fine. So Im sure you are. Woo HOO! Read further! Glad it worked for you!

Maria: Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Sounds like you had a great one!

Karen: So sorry to hear about your SIL. Sounds like quite an ordeal. But you are handling it. You do have alot of Patience to go thru all this. Wow Im surprised that place hasnt been reported yet. Sounds awful! Dont blame her for being mad.

Peggy: You are a busy bee, like always. Dont know how you do it.

Trudy: Sorry to hear GERD is back. It is alot of stress getting your house done. so hopefully it will get better once its done. Did it get done on time? Seems they never do.

We had an Untraditional Easter. This month every thing seemed to run together. Last week was our anniverasry so we had Steak and Crab legs. Then this week was Hubbys birthday so I took him out for dinner. Today I made the traditional Cornbeef for St Pats day. Just love to smell it cooking. So it really was a strange easter for us
Still been really busy. I sure wish it would slow down. But it doenst seem to. I just dont even turn on the puter during the week anymore. Get home do my thing and sleep. Sure would be nice if I could peek in at work but I cant. ALAS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by LilyG; 03-27-2005 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:25 PM   #2  

Hi Lily-sounds like you have been busy too.

Had a great Easter but way too much eating. After church we went to my sisters for brunch. There were about 20 of us and we all brought goodies plus the stuff she made. Now I have to get serious about WW and maybe go back. They moved the office to a little farther away.

Glenda that for forwarding Maria's message. I think she is busy doing all the yard work.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:05 PM   #3  
Super Surfer

Smile Hi everybody

We had a lovely Easter at my DD's home. My kitchen is finished (except for a few odds and ends that have to be done), but I needed time to put things where they will belong and I just didn't have the time to do all of that. Every day I do some organizing. I am being ruthless with all the stuff I have accumulaed over the years. There is quite a pile of dishes, pots, glasses and things I haven't used much. I also decided not to save things, I am going to use everything and enjoy. The things that were considered "good enough" are going. Over all, we love our new kitchen.
We had a nice weekend, we went to a dinner theater on Saturday night. My niece bought tickets for the whole family and gave them to us on Christmas. We had so much fun and the food was excellent. I would love to go back again.
Lily it is so nice to hear from you again. You work entirely too hard. Too bad you can't check in at work anymore. Don't forget about us, we love to hear from you.
Maria Thanks for the e-mail update. Sounds like you are very busy at home too. Once a year we go to the races with Slavika and another couple. We go for the dinner and then watch the races from the restaurant, and it is a fun evening. Imagine having a horse with the same name as Slavika... that was so funny. Glad you won on it.

Going to say goodnight.. my neck is killing me. Talk to you all later....
Closed Thread