• hello all,
    I'm a newbie. I'm 23 and just started WW.I really want so support and some friends.I love the site so far its great.I hope everyone is doing great.I'd love some tips and advice.
    Thanks
    Tubby
  • Hello. I just wanted to let you know, that I am new to 3FC, and willing to help you any way that I can. Let me know what I can do for you. I am online almost 24/7. I just started back on Weight Watchers as well. I hope to hear from you soon.
  • Welcome Ladies! you're in the exact right place Join the weekly threads and we'll all get to know eachother and support eachother WE CAN DO IT!
  • I'm new too!! Good Luck to us all!
  • New Too
    Hi

I'm a newbie too. I have a question for you ladies.
    How important is it to make sure you drink enough water? Is it that important to weight loss? Also, what about weight gain right before your period. Does anyone else experience this?
    Any tips on getting the water down? I'm a coffee junkie especially here in Canada where Tim Hortons Rules!! You other Canuk ladies I'm sure will agree...

Anyway, glad to be here
  • Hello all. I am new to 3FC also. I am doing WW also. I am confused on somethings though. What the the stars all about?? My point range is 28 to 33. I am trying to stay at 28. Is anyone else on this point scale???? I am trying to fillout my sheet and it is telling me that I am I am over my stars. Per adding up my points I have 13pts left for the day. I am doing pilates, but I don't understand how that helps you loose weight when you are just stretching. Please I am a dieting dummy.