Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 02:02 PM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Terrific Tuesday

Wow, I can't believe I'm starting today's thread. Where are our daily posters??

Today has not been the greatest. We have emergency drills that last most of the day and they serve breakfast and lunch and I don't think you're supposed to bring your own food. So, for breakfast this morning, I had a chocolate chip muffin. Then, for lunch, they always serve these really swell box lunches (yes, there's some sarcasm there). I had a turkey hoagie with cheese and mayo and a small bag of potato chips, and two Oreos. So, I've used quite a few of my points today. I'm guessing I've used 23 of my 24-29 points. I hate that.

Anyway, that's how my day has started off--I'd love to hear about everyone else's.

See ya!
Old 01-18-2005, 02:59 PM   #2  
Eve's Mom

Hey Jess! I was at home then the doc. I have an ear, sinus and throat infection - which explains my tummy trouble and fatigue! I got antibiotics (safe for pg but not the most effective) and hopefully I recover fast! I am exhausted and sick. I came to work for a meeting (in half an hour) and am going home after that.

I gotta tell ya, I am sucker for chocolate chip muffins! Don't worry, you'll make up for it!

I have to run and get ready, eat some lunch. Have a good day girls!

Belle
Old 01-18-2005, 03:12 PM   #3  
Mouth of the South

Well, I just joined W.W. on Saturday. It's harder than I thought, but I would like to see my feet w/out lifting up my stomach! So far, so good. I'm on the flex point system. I started the diet on Sunday, and have almost used my 35 point allowance. Geez, this is harder than I thought.

On the plus side, there is a W.W. meeting right down the street from my office on Fridays. I can walk there (15 min.) and walk back. That will take care of some of the activity level. How is everyone's day going?
Old 01-18-2005, 03:51 PM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Holy Crabola!

Grr. Just had a phone call from Aaron and it put me into insta-crab! Suddenly I have a terribe headache and just want to yell. I found out that this new guy who started at Aaron's work is someone that I used to date. He knows some things about me that I don't particularly want Aaron to know, even though Aaron and I are broken up. Plus, he's a real dirtbag (which I didn't know at the time). So, that just put me in a mood. Plus, Aaron is being bipolar and saying that I'm being a jerk (although I don't really know why).

Anyway, that's that...

Belle--I hope you're feeling 100% soon!! (And hopefully your meeting is over soon).

Cat--Hi!! It's great that you joined WW. It will get easier soon, I promise! I know that each time that I've started WW (yes, there have been a few tries), it's really tough and I'm really hungry in the first few days, but you'll get more accustomed to eating in your points allowance and you may eventually reach a point where you don't use hardly any FlexPoints. Keep posting here and we'll give you lots of support!

OK, I gotta get some work done now.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:39 PM   #5  

Hi girls,
So far so good on the eating front. I'm working nights which makes it more difficult but easier at the same time. Its always a challenge on the first night not to go over on points cause I'm generally up for the entire 24 hrs. . and what to do to keep one awake but eat. After that its okay though. Where I'm lacking is in exercise motivation. Any ideas for keeping the motivation there?

Cat - welcome to ww. . its a great program. It gets easier with time

Jess - its hard when the food is staring you in the face and that is all there is to eat. There is never healthy food at those types of things.

Belle - sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hopefully it gets better soon.

Have a great day all!
Closed Thread