Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 09:33 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Too Cool Tuesday

It was cool this morning and I had to scrape my car. I shouldn't complain, I heard a rumour that some of you gals are getting snow where you are. We're not quite there yet.

Anyway we're trying to figure out Halloween costumes.

Hope everyone is happy!

Ali
Old 10-19-2004, 09:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Yikes, snow? I'm not ready for that stuff! Well, not that it really gets THAT cold here.. but the rain... oh the rain!

I slept good last night! I passed out like 9:30pm, and woke up at 6:45am, and I woke up without a fever.. I like that

Can you believe that Halloween is coming up so quickly? It turns out that I'm working that day, so I'm thinking I'm going to wear pj's and slippers.. heh.. dunno what kinda costume that is.. but it sounds comfy

-Aimee
Old 10-19-2004, 10:16 AM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Your're right Ali - we have a TON of snow (well, maybe not a TON....). It hasn't let up and it's very cold. Boots and winter coats, hats, scarves...I love my winter coat so I like to wear it but I don't like the CRAP weather that goes with it.

Aimee we ALWAYS have snow for Halloween in Calgary. Sucks that Halloween is on Sunday b/c I bought some orange and Black hair thingys for pony tails. I figure I'll wear them on Friday. That's the thing with working in a big office- you never know what will be OK or not. I love your pj's idea!! What a comfy day you'd have!!

Well I sucked it up and stood on the scale. I had the Honeymoon weight gain (I figured, since I ate what I wanted, including lot of left over wedding cake! :O

Anyhoo, back on the bandwagon and I am doing the NYNB challenge!!

TTFN - got meetings....
Old 10-19-2004, 10:30 AM   #4  
Eve's Mom

OK I promise this is it, but since Aimee likes pictures and all....right Aimee? Back me up here!!

These are from the ceremony...after our vows, waiting for the priest to pronounce us married and let us kiss, and pics of my niece and bridesmaids. They aren't great quality, so bear with me!!

Now I am REALLY leaving for the meeting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg waiting for the kiss.jpg (38.3 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Flowergirl.jpg (29.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg bridesmaids.jpg (43.8 KB, 47 views)
Old 10-19-2004, 01:32 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Belle you ar gorgeous as ever!
while we dont have snow we have tons of icky rain
so this chick is feeling pretty craptacular
but I haven't fallen off the wagon
with the exception of last night when dh and I grabbed Wendys b/c it was so late and we got to the grocery too late to shop
so we have to go back tonight bleh
Ali you and BF could wear Track suits but attach devil tails and wear horns and be
"Running with the Devil"
Aimee I like your idea! are you on any meds for the bronchitus?
I'm battling a major funk today it has to go a way i have work to do Just between the weather and my scooter issues I can't find anyone to fix it and the ppl I bought it from don't fix them any more I feel like i'm hitting my head on a brick wall
But there ahs to be a solution soon!
I won't accept anything less.
DH is supposed to be scanning pics today i'm going to drop him a maila nd see if he has
I think he scanning them to our laptop
so I should have them tommorrow if he remembers
Old 10-20-2004, 12:12 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey Gals! I know it's super late.. but I thought I'd reply anyways

So no I'm not on meds, I don't believe in taking medication for really anything.. I'm weird like that. Last time I had Bronchitis.. rather.. "Acute" Bronchitis, which apparently is not good, it went away on its own. I slept lots, took care of myself (however I kept exercising until I learnt it actually was something serious). So I'm going to try and sleep lots and maybe whatever this is that I have will go away.. it's just that I've been not sleeping too much and my body just can't heal. I have tomorrow off, so I will definitely be sleeping in

Belle - I'm addicted to pictures.. I worked in a photo lab for almost 5 years.. and btw, if those were taken with a regular camera.. that person needed to use 400 speed file (which I would have told them if they had talked to me) hehe. I love the pics You are a very hot woman.. again.. lovin' the eyebrows. I have like 800 billion pictures of myself..

So I definitely need to get on the weight loss thing again, I know I'm losing like 1 pound a week, but I HAVE to cut out the bread/pasta/wheat.. I am getting NOWHERE with eating it (except in the bathroom, cuz I have IBS.. tmi ). I really REALLY want to try and lose about 20 pounds, which would take me to 241, which is approx a size 14-16.. but leaning more towards the 16. I have SO many clothes in a size 16, so my wardrobe would double If I could hit that by about Dec 4th , when I have to go to a christmas party, that would be SWELL! Thats about 3 pounds each week, however 2 pounds each week would be alright too... I am slowly cutting out the bread.. this next week I am going to try REALLY hard not to have bread more than 5 times. Today I did SO good, I went to get something to add to my lunch (I had a salad), and I got chicken wings, not the lowest point food, but not wheat Yay! *mini celebration*

Okay I am heading to bed.. I'll talk to you all tomorrow

-Aimee
Old 12-14-2004, 11:14 AM   #7  
Eve's Mom

More pics in this one
Closed Thread