Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 10:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default Hump Day - be sure to hump another!

Is it tomorrow yet? Wait, scratch that.. is it Friday night yet? I'm tired, I got called into work today.. and my tummy wants to barf. Oh, did I mention I'm b*tchy too? How are you gals doing?

-Aimee
Old 12-01-2004, 11:16 AM   #2  
Running Babe

Hi Aimee,

I am doing okay, just kind of blah, we had a lot of snow. I ate too much yesterday at the adoption shower I went to at work... Oh well, should have had a plan right.... So today I am feeling so bloated.

Anyway tonight I am running in this sloppy mess, but should at least be better than the torential downpour we had on Sunday morning... At least snow can be brushed off much easier than rain.

So I am running tonight, tomorrow, was going to take off Friday, but had to change that (I will find a day though, maybe in two weeks).

As for my second job so many of the girls are taking the week after xmas off... grrrr... Oh well what can I do.

Cheers!

Ali
Old 12-01-2004, 12:08 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies:
aww Aimee nothing sucks more than having to work when you are sick! maybe have soem diet gingerale or some tea and toast
Ali you are back on track today! That stinks about the week after xmas
Day 3 on SBD so far so good I'm putting more protien in yesterday i was all about cheese and I was hungry all day More water today and a bigger breakfast and lunch
I have to find my journal so i can write down my goals!
Oh btw sweet and low lemonade bleh bleh!
bbiab
Kier
Old 12-01-2004, 10:51 PM   #4  

Hi girls-I am here, Day #3 of eating more healthily has successfiully been completed-now if I could just get in some exercise! I need to be good to myself and make the time! I watch Starting OVer regularly-it is a TV show-anyway, one of the women is dealing with body image and post gastric bypass issues-it really hits home in terms of the body image stuff..it';s like, when can I 'start' life? When I weight 160? 150? When is it enough? When I was 150 I STILL thought i needed to lose 10 more pounds...when does it end??? i need to enjoy myself and my life now, no matter what the weight is-and feel beautiful because I am beautiful on the inside! I'm tired of always feeling fat and not good enough....

That's my rant for today!
Closed Thread