Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 08:18 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Friday!

Hi LAdies its friday and I have a full fridge!!! which means Just one thing OP EATING WOOHOOOOO
I love the grocery store I'm such a dork yesterday I was planning my meals in the SNS last night would have been turkey chili except we had plans to go to my MIL's for dinner
Depending on what I'm doing tonight (DH has drill) I might have some chili and salad for my self
If I go to moms hmmmm then its a bit more dubious
Today she is coming over to help me start the decorating/organizing process so it should be fun
come out and play!
Kierie
Old 07-16-2004, 08:58 AM   #2  

Morning Kier! I am very jealous of your full fridge. I on the other hand am hoping to have time to shop tommorrow. Have fun decorating. I still have a lot I would like to do with my house and I look forward to it.

I scanned yesterday's posts just now b/c I didn't have time to hop on again yesterday after our field trip to the zoo. We had a good time but it is a bit stressful to take 6 boys with ADD and various other issues to the zoo. The good news is it added up to about a 3 1/2 hour walk b/c they didn't stay anywhere for more than 20 seconds.

Lori~ Congrats on the week OP. Join the exercise challenge and maybe that will inspire you.

Ali~ Thanks for the support on my plan to attempt control right now. I figure if anyone would know you would. I think it is important for you right now to see how far you have come! You have made the most amazing life change.

Jen~ Feel better and have fun at the fair. I am glad you are getting chances to pop in.

Belle~ Sounds like you have a great plan for when yo ucan't weigh in. You will do well!

KT~ The pub and Volleyball are a lot better than just the pub and no workout.

Have a great day ladies and I will BB today!

Oh as always does anyone have any fun plans this wknd???? Dh and I are having dinner with friends tonight. I am not real worried about eating poorly b/c this friend has just lost 42 lbs! She looks amazing and I assume we won't be pigging out. Saturday we don't have plans so I am hoping to work on the house and Sunday we have church as usual! BBL!
Old 07-16-2004, 10:13 AM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Mornin' Becky and Kier!

Confession time....I had 6 mini-donuts and a caramel apple......that was it - I managed to avoid the deadly corn-dogs and only had salmon and a salad for lunch. SO I figure it wasn't tooo bad....I hope!

Today I am back OP I hope TOM goes away soon. Have had him since Sunday, still going strong - I am getting tired....!!! I got home late from the rodeo (wow am I ever tanned, even with sunblock) and was pooped from the sun. So I didn't work out (booh).

Kier - woo hoo on your full fridge - I am jealous- I haven't done groceries in like 3 weeks and it is SO time to get some food goin'! Later tonight I'll shop - I need to get some food for a dinner anyway. Have fun decorating - I haven't done that either - my pics still aren't up in the house. But the lawn is mowed and flowers are in! Do you have your stuff to decorate with or are you buying new?

Beck - your visit to the zoo does sound a bit stressful. Do you have a nice zoo? ours is AMAZING. We really do have a nice zoo. I love to visit other city zoos to compare. There are many that are great in N. America.

Can you believe its mid-July?? where does the time go? You guys, what is up with time going faster when you get older? They say once you have kids it's worse - YIKES!

Tonight we are going to Cirque du Soleil 'Quiddam'. I am excited!! Tomorrow we have golf lessons, also exciting!

Well, hello to Jess, Tonya, Ali (hope your move is going well), JenL, KT, Karen, Lori!!

BBL
Old 07-16-2004, 10:22 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi
Becky your trip definitely sounds high energy and fun think of all the points you burned!!!
Belle I'm not actually sure mom is bringing over some fabric for curtains and I think today is more the conceptual session
ofcourse now I have to pick up the house before they get here! lol I never cared when I was at home but now
bbl
Kierie
Old 07-16-2004, 12:03 PM   #5  
Proud Canadian

A quick good morning to everyone

Belle - you restrained yourself well. I was offered mini donuts last night (I was working at the amusement park) but I managed to say no (it was easier because they weren't hot and didn't smell really good)
Kier - so exciting!! This is the time you get to use anything you've learned from watching shows like trading spaces...
Becky - what a great way to exercise - and get paid!! I hope you're not tired today.
Lori - saw you here yesterday - hope you had a great vacation

OK - today is clear off my desk day at work so I should get started (it's definately going to take all day) I'll try to check back in this afternoon when I get mad about cleaning...

KT
Old 07-16-2004, 12:14 PM   #6  
Eve's Mom

Aren't cold mini-donuts gross?? The warm fat is what it's all about...
Old 07-16-2004, 12:37 PM   #7  

I was just scanning SBD forum and found this quote that I thought was HYSTERICAL so I thought I would share!

"I've been on a constant diet for the last two decades. I've lost a total of 789 lbs. By all accounts, I should be hanging from a charm bracelet." ~~ Erma Bombeck

Old 07-16-2004, 12:39 PM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey I resemble that remark!
Old 07-16-2004, 12:51 PM   #9  
Eve's Mom

OMG - I bet collectively we could add up the weight of a small skyscraper OH well- it's all in the journey - that's an awesome quote.
Old 07-16-2004, 01:36 PM   #10  

I just thought that was a really funny way to look at the journey. As we press on I think we need a good laugh about it every now and then. I hope everyone has wonderful wknds. I had cancellations so I am out of here! BB Next Week!
Old 07-16-2004, 02:12 PM   #11  
Eve's Mom

OK I just ate a chicken wrap (whole wheat) and skim milk and now I am at 18 points for the day - my they can add up fast sometimes, even when you are eating healthfully. I have had four cups water (good for me!) and only one coffee.

I can't walk at lunch, as my boss asked me to get some stuff done for her....sucks that I can't walk as it's GORGEOUS outside and I am totally motivated to workout for some heavenly reason. I am going to spend LOTS Of time in the great outdoors this weekend so I dont' miss out- it'll be 30C over the weekend and sunny.

That is what I LOVE about having a house - we can putter in the garden, mow the lawn, etc. and really enjoy being outside.
Old 07-16-2004, 02:14 PM   #12  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

HEY ALL. I have been really busy and stressed again. So whats new eh!!

BELLE... Hubby and I were just talking about corn dogs at lunch. We have fried cheese here in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is all about cheese, sausage and beer, a deadly combination!!!! I don't get excited about the mini donuts, but sometimes there is a mini choco chip chookie place and those are awsome fresh!

My tummy is feeling better today, but stress is taking over. I went to bed early last night and that seemed to help. I must have had a bug because someone else at work was complaining of the same thing earlier in the week.

OK, back to work. HI/BYE ALL!
Closed Thread