Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 10:07 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Wink Wooo Hooo Wednesday

Hi all,

Hope everything is going well.. Didn't quite make my Canada day goals, BUT I have acknowledged a few of my big road blocks and are working on those. I have been OP though which is good. I ran for half and hour last night too

So anyway, I'll start a thread for the Belle Bridal Challenge!

KT: well I was mighty tired yesterday, but stopped watching at about 11:30 pm my time...

Kierie: Best of luck this weekend! You'll be a very beautiful bride

Cheers!

Ali
Old 06-30-2004, 11:53 AM   #2  
Proud Canadian

Hi Ali! And anyone else out there this morning.

We got some exciting news in our family yesterday. I'll be welcoming a new niece or nephew in late December. My sister is just finished her first trimester. It took her a while to realize she was pregnant what with running around after the 9 month old triplets all day!! It took her and my BIL by surprise too. That will be four babies under 15 months all at once - it's CRAZY!! But they had an ultrasound to make sure this time it's only one. They're calling it baby WOW and hoping it's a boy so they'll have even numbers. The strangest thing is that my mom and I were there and none of us knew. She even sent some of her newborn clothes back to my little sister who is due at the end of September. It's crazy baby time in my family.
I stayed POP yesterday - two days in a row!! This one day at a time thing makes it easier - I also started writing things down again because I had gotten away from doing that.

Come out and play everyone!!

KT
Old 06-30-2004, 02:40 PM   #3  
Running Babe

KT: that's awesome! Wow, 4 kids under 15 months, people thought my mom had it rough with 4 kids under 5 (well years and years ago). I found out another friend of mine is pregnant (for the 2nd time, her daughter is 15 months)... It's funny she's jealous of teh fact that all her Canadian friends (she moved to the US with her hubby) are buying houses, but I am jealous of her being married with a child and one on the way. Congrats on getting more nieces and/or nephews! My mom didn't realize she was preggers with me until past the first trimester either since she had recently given birth and her period hadn't come back.

Cheers!
Old 06-30-2004, 04:12 PM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Holy Dyna your family is nothing if not firtile!! That's awesome being an auntie again and again this year!! Congrats!! So is anyone bugging you about "when is it your turn"?

I'll be MIA camping from Thurs-Sun, so I'll be back on Monday.

Have a GREAT OP Canada Day weekend Canucks and for you americans, enjoy your 4th of July (assuming you get a long weekend, right??)

KIER - happy wedding! Good luck, congrats and all that!! Write and let us know as soon as you can how it went!!!
Old 06-30-2004, 05:10 PM   #5  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

HEy everyone. I have been MIA pretty much all week. Work is absolutely nuts and we are dealing with a bad employee. That is making me get swamped with an extra work load. I think my head is getting above water a little bit, and I am hoping it stays. This is our busy season, so I am used to being busy, but this year our work loads have drastically increased because of high sales.

SOOOO... I am so ready for some alone time. Last night after work I weeded my garden and did some watering. But halfway through Emma realized I was doing that and had to help. It is hard to hide from her!

I hope to post more tomorrow.
Old 06-30-2004, 05:31 PM   #6  
Proud Canadian

Hi again!

Yes we are a fertile bunch. No one asks me when it's my turn because I usually just look at them and cry about not being married or having children (I don't really mean it but it's an effective way to stop others from asking in the future) - I don't need babies right now, I have lots to play with and I have 4 years of school to go through - THEN I'll need the babies (right about the time my brother's kids are old enough to babysit for me.) It's funny to think about how different my life would be if...but I'm happy with where I am now.
Jen - Sorry work is still a mess - I hope you manage to deal with that employee soon.
Belle - Hope you have fun camping!
Ali - My sister was teasing my mom back in April when she had the "flu" but she took a test and it was negative (turns out it was a false negative) the main thing she complained about when I was down there was about how weird it felt to have not had her period in over a year - now she has to wait even LONGER!!

I won't be in tomorrow but I'll be back Friday!! Hopefully I can stop by then.

KT
Closed Thread