Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 04:49 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Too Early Tuesday

Good Morning gals,

Ali has insomnia... I ate too much last night when we went out to dinner with my honey's dad since it was his bday and then I went home and binged a bit... baaaaaaaadd. Anyway, it's a new day.

KT: Patio weather usually lasts until about my bday which is October 2nd... depends though... we can get freakishly warm weather in November... It's been cool this Spring though here. The high today is like 15C which is cool... It should be shorts weather by now. Your niece is in my thoughts.

Karen: howdy!

Cheers!

Ali
Old 06-01-2004, 09:48 AM   #2  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hey all. I had a really long weekend. Friday ALL DAY was the funeral. Very sad. Hubby had a hard time with it. That was the only nice weather day of the weekend. The rest of the weekend was rainy and cold. I was able to get some of my garden planted. Actually, I think now it is mostly planted. I also got the front flower beds finished. Now I need to get the side and back beds done. It has just been too rainy.

We are having a garage sale on Friday/Saturday and I am crossing my fingers that it doesn't rain. I am only here 3 days this week, and just found out that one of those days I might have to travel. Then I am gone 3 1/2 days next week for fun. So I won't be around much.

How is everyone doing today??
Old 06-01-2004, 01:22 PM   #3  
Proud Canadian

Morning!

Ali - insomnia sucks! I hope you enjoyed yourself last night - do you get along well with BF's family?

Jen - I have no motivation to garden. I love the way things look in other people's gardens but I just don't have a clue about what would look good and where. I hope the weather stays good for your garage sale.

I was a good girl yesterday and I'm good so far today - staying very OP and planning very far in advance so I don't have the opportunity to go off points. I was extremely disappointed with last week's gain and this weekend will be my gain week due to TOM so I want to be down (even down .1 will make me happy) - it's a small goal I know but I'm going away next week and setting the HUGE goal of not gaining ANYTHING over my holiday (it is a HUGE goal, we'll see how it works)

My niece is home from the hospital, the illness ran it's course and she's fine now and the other two don't seem to have caught anything. We're very relieved. Last night I played volleybal and on the way back the bridge was out so my roomie and I sat in the line for an hour before they finally closed it and we could come home - it made for a long night. And once again I have a busy day at work. This week will certainly go by quickly.

How did all you lovely Americans spend your day off?

KT
Old 06-01-2004, 01:56 PM   #4  

KT... My day off was jam packed! Got up, made the kids and hubby a nice breakfast and did some picking up. Went shopping at Sam's Club. Did a drive through of Burger King for a kids meal with a shrek toy, because on Friday when we went, they were out of stock already. So I promised my disappointed little girl I would get her one. Then hubby mowed lawn while Emma and I worked on flowers and cleaning the garage while Kate slept. Then we went to my parents and picked out rock (from their rock pile = free) for a border for my herb garden. Then we came home, finished cleaning the garage and set up the clothes bar and some tables. Grilled some awesome ribs and finished dinner. Made an awesome rhubarb cake. Cleaned the kitchen. Did my bills. And then worked on work stuff. THEN, I sat around for an hour and watched TV before bed.

HOLEY MOLEY! It was a non-stop day. But it was the only day that it didn't rain the whole day.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:05 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey girls yesterday was crazy! in the AM went to a parade df was supposed to march in he had a migraine went there took care of him ran errands had friends over for dinner and conked when I came home. btw wedding dress is 2 sizes smaller I had to take the sample!
KT I'm so glad your neice is home!
Ali isn't that the weirdest you eat alot out and then you can't stop This is why I think food can be an addiction.
Jen can I borrow your energy for 5 minutes?
Old 06-01-2004, 03:37 PM   #6  

KO... Sometimes I wonder why I am so exhausted every night and think that something is wrong with me. Until I look at my days and see how much I do every day. Now tell me this... why am I not skinny yet???
Old 06-01-2004, 03:45 PM   #7  
Proud Canadian

Holy Cow Jen! That's a crazy day! But it sounds nice to be able to spend the time with the family and to not have to work. (Except the workout part - I probably wouldn't have gotten that far in my day)

Kier - YAY wedding dress shrinkage!! You've done well. And I agree - food can totally be an addiction.

I don't get to walk on my lunchbreak today because I have too much stuff to do - maybe I can push myself to do my Tae bo tape tonight...

KT
Closed Thread