Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 12:35 PM   #1  
Proud Canadian

Default Friendly Friday

Well, hopefully there will be some friendly people out there - I NEVER start the posts - where is everybody - BBIAB

KT
Old 05-14-2004, 12:45 PM   #2  
Proud Canadian

I was so shocked that there was nothing posted yet this morning. Now I have no one to respond to and nothing fun to comment on. Instead, I'll tell you how bad I was last night. I ate 2 donuts AND 2 buns. I am very bad. I'd call it my "free" meal but there was that chinese food incident. I only had a bit of pasta - it was tomato sauce and whole wheat rotini and I had a serving of cheese then the rest. I was planning to be soo good. It was because we got distracted and weren't playing and I was bored - such a challenge - I will have to add that to my list of challenges. We'll see how it's affected me when I WI tomorrow.

I have nothing really entertaining to say. I have to work my 2nd job tonight - it should be fun because it's a kids' circus. They've been rehearsing all year and this is their big production. Hopefully none of them fall and hurt themselves and my first aid services won't be needed.

Come and play people!!!

KT
Old 05-14-2004, 02:07 PM   #3  
Running Babe

KT: At least you now know you danger zone, which is a good time to start mental rehearsing and planning a stratagy the next time you are in a similar situation. Also think of it this way, it could have been worse and it was yesterday. Today is a new day

This weekend is low-key and I am happy. I do have a girl's night out tomorrow night and I think I'll use that to have my free meal, but decline on any drinks (I just am not a big alcohol person to begin with, I rarely drink).

Cheers!

Ali
Old 05-14-2004, 02:54 PM   #4  
Proud Canadian

Thanks for posting Ali - I feel so lonely today. I just booked tickets to go see the one man star wars trilogy with a bunch of friends. A friend of mine from university wrote and performs it and it's supposed to be wonderful (it gets great reviews and he's performed all over north america) - And it's in an area of town that has a FANTASTIC produce market with all sorts of interesting an exotic fruits and vegetables - I'm going to buy something I've never tried before. now I'm going to have lunch. I think I'll take a walk first...

KT
Closed Thread