Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 11:07 AM   #1  

Default Thursday thread

Hi all! Can't believe no one started the thread yet!!! I am officially done with my first week of Body for life and WI went well-down 3!!!! Yippee!!! And, it is AF so i expected to be up.....I am psyched-I am eating pumpkin pie as we speeak-mmmm-good...

How is everyone else doing? How are all of those wedding plans coming?
Welcome back, Tonya-and congrats!!!
Old 03-18-2004, 11:42 AM   #2  
Eve's Mom

HI Lori! Good for you!!

I went to WI last night to face the music.....I am up but not terribly. I'll change my sig.

I have a hellish day and being watched....must go. BBL over lunch (in 2 hours or so!)
Old 03-18-2004, 11:43 AM   #3  
Proud Canadian

Hi Lori! Where is everyone today? They let you eat pumpkin pie on body for life? That's a program I could go for! Sounds like you're doing well! Keep up the great work.

I looked in my fridge last night and found no food. I made up a WW grocery list but it doesn't look like I'll have time to shop until the weekend which sucks. Luckily (or unluckily) we have a potluck for game night and I already know there's raw veggies for me. Hopefully I can stay away from the cheezies (I did it last time, I can do it again!) and Friday is work so I can grab a 6 point sub from subway and I should be alright. In the meantime, the coffeeshop sold me an orange and a latte (skim of course) and I can get a nice veggie sandwich for lunch. It feels so much better when I plan everything out.

OK - too much to do this morning but I'll check back this afternoon. Come out and play everyone!!!

KT
Old 03-18-2004, 01:08 PM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Angry Hey Ladies

Well its been a while hasn't it? A lot has gone on since I last posted which was forever ago. How has everyone been? I really have to catch up!

Well I will try to give you the short version.

I got married (yay!)
I was put on some medication for which they had to switch my birth control and I gained 50 pounds because of it (boo!) and I haven't been able to lose any of it.

My hubby and I are talking about having a baby in the next year, so I'm excited about that. I switched departments at work and am on a project that I really like right now.

That about sums it up (I told you it was gonna be the short version!)

Lori
Old 03-18-2004, 01:12 PM   #5  
Proud Canadian

Hi Belle - I missed you the first time I posted. Good for you to go back to WI! Now that things have settled with the condo, you can get back to it!!!

Hi Lori - long time no see - congrats on getting married and boo on the new meds. We're always happy to support people having babies!!!

Work is frustrating me so instead of doing it, I'm surfing the internet. Some days I really hate my job.

KT
Old 03-18-2004, 01:14 PM   #6  

Belle-It's special pumpkin pie-with vanilla protein powder in it-tastes like the real thing though-I swear...
ModLori-Welcome back! Congrats on the wedding and on TTC!!! Don't worry-the weight will come off.
KT-Good luck at the potluck...I am also a fan of planning everything out-that's how i am making BFL work for me.
BTW, I am also counting points b/c after this is done(in 11 weeks) I plan to stick with WW.
Old 03-18-2004, 01:24 PM   #7  

Default Thursday

Thanks KT!

LoriD - the last I remember you were pregnant! How is the baby?

Lori
Old 03-18-2004, 04:10 PM   #8  

nobody wants to talk to me =(
Old 03-18-2004, 04:17 PM   #9  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Hey all! I've been really busy with typing up a very diplomatic, politically correct email to my boss opposing something that she's already yelled at a couple people for. Gulp... Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't posted today, it's been one of those days.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:32 PM   #10  
Eve's Mom

holy dyna am I ever burned out....what a bad day at work. I did write a pretty good risk communication plan, however, and an article....I was in such a state I shut my door for the better part of the day - no one bugged me. How heavenly.

I have to run, so I can't post proper, but maybe tonight I will....adios amigas!

PS - welcome back Lori!!
Closed Thread