Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 05:20 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Default Thursday Chatters for 2016

Hi all,
Well it's been quite awhile since we had a thread. People are busy with their lives and a place called facebook. 😀😀😀
I have gained and lost and gained and lost. We have a summer vaccation planned. I am gonna do my best to lose so I fit into my summer tops.
My husband and son are good. My bil passed away last month, after a long, terrible illness.
Anyone want to talk??? I could use some breakfast ideas.

Last edited by Tina; 04-30-2016 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-30-2016, 06:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi Tina

glad you started the conversation going again - as you say - it's been way too long - nothing much happening my way - work and home - we are having our National Training and Retreat this week - the managers from across the country arrive on Thursday, the rest of the out of town employees come in on Friday - there will be training all day Saturday and our Awards dinner Saturday evening . It's a lot of work but so nice to see everyone again. I bought a new dress - it was half price and I had Sears points so I only had to pay the taxes - I love deals like that. As you know I've been back to weight watchers for a year and a half now - it's been slow going but as of today I've lost 22.8 lbs. I just keep thinking that if I hadn't been going I'd either be the same or more likely more. It's a great meeting - the leader's from Newfoundland and is fantastic and I've met some really nice people - it makes it a pleasure to go.
I'm off to Alberta for holidays May 21 - I'll fly into Calgary and visit with my sons Lee and Ian and their ladies then take the bus up to Edmonton on the Tuesday to visit with my youngest son Jamie - and some friends - I'll fly back home from Edmonton on the 28th. Looking forward to it.

I've also adopted an eight year old cat called Guy - it's been a week - he's a big boy and his family were going to bring him to the SPCA because the kids were afraid of him. he's finally coming around and hopefully we'll have a great time.
just 2 old folks

well let's all have a good one

nice to be back
Old 05-01-2016, 02:56 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Maureen, it sounds like you are really busy now. Great about your vacation!!!!!! Hopefully, time will pass quickly and vacation will be here in no time.
Congrats on that loss! I need to have a talk with my metabolism.
Hey, my tracker isn't showing up anymore. I went to User CP and it's still there. I wonder what's up!
P.S. Guy is one lucky kitty having you take care of him.

Okay, this time my tracker appeared. Yea!!!!!

Last edited by Koshka; 05-01-2016 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Double Post merged
Old 05-06-2016, 11:14 PM   #4  
Thursday Lady

I hope all our Canadian friends are safe from the fires.

Last edited by Tina; 05-06-2016 at 11:14 PM.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:42 PM   #5  

as far as I know - everyone I know is safe - it's a miracle that no one died in this fire - all's well here - our National Awards dinner is over for another few months and on all accounts it seems to have been a success - it was our biggest ever - 102 guests
Old 05-11-2016, 10:11 AM   #6  
Thursday Lady

Hi, Well, I got onto the scales this morning. I'd lost a whopping .2 lb. I'll take it but was expecting more.
Maureen, you are doing great with all your walking. I'm glad your dinner went so well.

What plans are for the weekend???? I'd love to go stretch out on a beach but will stay home.

Old 05-22-2016, 08:09 PM   #7  
Thursday Lady

Well, it's almost June now. How many of us are ready for sleeveless tops? ��. Not me, yet.
The weather is great now, no rain. I must get out and walk.
Have a great week.
Old 06-09-2016, 11:26 PM   #8  
Thursday Lady

Wow, it's June!! Today is my birthday and I really enjoyed my cake. Tomorrow it's back to exercise and healthier eating.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:18 PM   #9  
Thursday Lady

It's been a fast year and 2017 is just around the corner. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year. Stay safe.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:44 AM   #10  
Thursday Lady

Default 2017

I'm still hanging in here. Losing a little now and then. Happy Saturday. Hope we all get some exercise in today.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:39 PM   #11  

hi Tina

looks like it's just you and me here - and I haven't posted for a long time - used come on this site everyday!! - hope all's well in your neck of the woods. I just came home about an hour ago from my work out - he had me work outside - it's humid so I left there very sweaty and stinky!! lol - but feeling great -
Old 06-19-2017, 09:49 PM   #12  
Thursday Lady

Hi Maureen, I had given up on our thread....should NEVER give up.
I'm so glad you were able to go back to your workout. I definitely need help working out. I will get back to the gym. I haven't weighed in ages. My food was good today..
We can do this.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:51 AM   #13  

good morning

it's been a long time since I've been here - I keep forgetting about this page - I'm looking at the date of joining and look how long we've been talking to each other ladies. Time just passes so quickly - let's keep on keeping on
Old 11-03-2017, 11:15 AM   #14  
Thursday Lady

Hi Maureen, I think we'd better start a new thread. 😃 I'm so glad you wrote because I need support. Haven't been counting my pts. and that's how I lose. I have been walking a lot.(my fit it is happy).
Old 11-04-2017, 09:50 AM   #15  
Thursday Lady

I'm starting another thread for us!!!
Closed Thread