Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 02:23 PM   #16  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hey all... OK I am super envious of Jayne and Lori who lost weight while nursing. Not me... not with either of my kids. And not because I totally pigged out either. I guess my body is weird. It likes to hold the weight. I have the hardest time losing weight at any time. Like now.... And I am just sick about it!

Hubby asked me to wear a skirt that he likes... can't because I can't zip it up. So sad. My little Kate will be 4 months on Friday, and while everyone else says, she is still so little, give it time... you are all saying it is a piece of cake... UGHHHH...

Speaking of which, my kids were sick this weekend. Kate has been terribly stuffy for a couple of weeks, and Emma had the diarrhea on Sunday... and we are potty training in panties... it was a huge mess.

As for PG vibes... you know you can make yourself think you are having symptoms when you get panicky. So don't worry until the day comes. Every month when I was trying I swore I had all the symptoms... but I didn't! Not until that severe exhaustion hit, like the flu. Then I knew I was PG! But everyone is different. Look what I started last year, eh!!!

Better get back to work!
Old 08-25-2003, 02:35 PM   #17  
Proud Canadian

OK, I got a false start this morning and didn't get to post what I was writing. Had a busy night last night at job #2 - I like that, it makes the days go faster. They have a promotion to get more people there so it will be VERY busy for the next few nights. Otherwise, nothing much new going on. I've applied for a promotion at work which could mean a lot more money but I don't know if they'd give it to me if I end up leaving in January to go back to school. It's OK cause I like my job. I almost forgot the BEST news. I bought a George Foreman grill on the weekend. I think it will be nice for me because I hate heating up the oven to cook one pork chop or one chicken breast. Haven't been home to use it yet but I'm looking forward to it next week.
Ali -Yay cat! if you end up with a second job, don't forget about the extra taxes!! I made a huge RRSP contribution this year otherwise I'd owe in the spring. And let us know what happens with your test.
Hi Becky!
Laura - I'm in on the celebacy club! Sign me up. No babies right now!
Humber - where are you guys planning on getting married? My sister got married in St.Thomas and loved it.
Belle - 27 is not that old. Here I am 29 (forever) without even a stable relationship - lots of time for men and babies.
Kim - Trying's supposed to be the fun part. Maybe the board will rub off on you sooner than you think.
Angie - that sounds like a great night. I hate not knowing anyone in town. I'm glad you got to meet some new people.
Kier - I hope you managed to get out and take advantage of your good weather.

OK, I better start getting this place organized for the first week of school. I can't believe the students will be back on Tuesday!!
KT
Old 08-25-2003, 02:37 PM   #18  
Proud Canadian

Jen - we were posting at the same time - Sorry your kiddies are sick. I hope they get better and that the potty training isn't so messy. YUCK! Sometimes I'm very glad that "auntie" (like me) don't have to change diapers.
KT
Old 08-25-2003, 02:48 PM   #19  
Divine Gal

hello ladies. You sound very upbeat today and that helps bring a smile to my face. I hope things are well for you all.I will be back later

*hugs*
Lynnie
Old 08-25-2003, 03:17 PM   #20  
A Yankee in Virginia

Oh, and Belle, remember I didn't get married until 30!
Old 08-25-2003, 05:20 PM   #21  

Oh Jen-Ididn't mean to imply that it was melting off! Far from it-it should be melting but it isn't! I'll probably hold onto these ten plus the ten I gained pre preg for awhile! I am with you!
Hang in there-sorry the kids are sick!
Lori
Closed Thread