3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Weigh in results - Aug (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/30173-thursday-weigh-results-aug.html)

Sheree~AK 08-04-2003 02:39 PM

Thursday Weigh in results - Aug

Hello,
Tina always opens our threads each month but I thought I would give it a try..
Not all of us weigh in on Thursday am and not all of us are still doing WW meetings but we all support each other and keep our weigh loss going together.
I had a rough week last week because mom was here on vacation. I thought I was making wise choices but that seafood chowder must have been made with whole cream!!! I gained 2.8 and am striving to loose it this week!
Punky you are doing so well at your weight loss
Tammy hope camp was ok
Tina doing jobs like that can help weight loss too. I have a mental thing with that.. when we were moving I kept thinking I was not working out but moving boxes arond for a few days was enough!
Well all are welcome to join on our thread and chat.
chat soon.

Tina 08-04-2003 03:13 PM

Hi everyone!!
Sheree, thanks for starting us out this month. :)
I bet that seafood chowder was full of calories and fat. I bet it was really good, too.
Don't worry, you'll get rid of those pounds. I'm sure you had a good time having your mom with you. Does she live far away?

Sis, how are you doing? Are you sore from getting used to your new gym equipment?

I hope everyone has good results this first weigh-in of the month. Even if you think it won't be a loss, I urge you to go to a meeting/or weigh yourself at home.
It's so hot in TX that I think the pounds should just melt right off.

Tina

Stacey135 08-07-2003 06:48 PM

Hey everyone!!!!!!!
Weighed in yesterday and I am down 4.6 this week........:D :D :D
I have now had a total loss of 41.6 and will keep up this great great way of eating till I reach goal. Then it will be a great habit to maintain........:strong: Hope everyone has a great week:flow2: We can all dance a little next week:dancer:
Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!
Stacey
221/180/135 or 140

Tina 08-07-2003 10:38 PM

Stacey --what a fantaastic loss.:bravo:
Keep doing the same thing!!!

I lost .5 pound and am very very happy.

Tina

Tammy 08-07-2003 10:38 PM

I stayed the same this week, but that's OK. I met with a nutritionist yesterday. She went over a diabetic diet with me. I'm not diabetic (yet!), but the doctor wanted me to meet with her. I got some good tips, so we'll see how it goes. I know I don't have to be as strict on things since my sugar level wasn't all that high, but I'll do my best.

Sheree, the chowder sounds delicious even if it did cause a gain. You'll be back down next week.

Tina, I am sitting here picturing you with the pounds melting off! lol

Stacey, way to go girl!!!! 4.6 is awesome. You are doing fantastic!!

lynnie24 08-08-2003 03:19 PM

StaceyWTG Mom.. I am so proud of you. *hugs*

Tina 08-08-2003 04:54 PM

It's Friday and that means we'll have to be careful this weekend. There are always so many temptations.

Lynnie, how are you doing?

Tammy, staying the same is okay. Will you share some of the tips the nutritionist gave you????? Pretty please!!!!!

Hope y'all have a good w.e. It is so hot here that I don't want to get outside.
I made the mistake of going shopping after noontime. I needed a pair of white slacks. I didn't have any the first part of the summer but decided I really needed some. Well...........they're all gone. I did find one pair in my size but they were "petit" and I'm 5"6" tall. Guess I'll have to wait until the Fall when white slacks come back to the stores. :lol:
Tina
:flow1:

punky_s 08-08-2003 10:12 PM

:wave:
Well,I stayed the same this week. And that is okay with me.:) Hope everyone has a wonderfuly fun week. :D
:wave: Punky :flow1:

lynnie24 08-08-2003 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tina
It's Friday and that means we'll have to be careful this weekend. There are always so many temptations.

Lynnie, how are you doing?

Tammy, staying the same is okay. Will you share some of the tips the nutritionist gave you????? Pretty please!!!!!

Hope y'all have a good w.e. It is so hot here that I don't want to get outside.
I made the mistake of going shopping after noontime. I needed a pair of white slacks. I didn't have any the first part of the summer but decided I really needed some. Well...........they're all gone. I did find one pair in my size but they were "petit" and I'm 5"6" tall. Guess I'll have to wait until the Fall when white slacks come back to the stores. :lol:
Tina

i have lost 2 more lbs. And I am doing well thanks.:)

Tammy 08-14-2003 09:58 PM

My weigh in was exactly the same as last week. I'll keep trying!!!

My name is up on a star at Curves for 16 pounds lost and 18 1/4 inches lost. That was when I was weighed and measured in April or May. They set a number, and you lost that much or more, your name goes up on the wall. I was surprised to see my name up there! I'm afraid to get weighed and measured now because if I've gained anything, I'll lose my star!! lol

Tina 08-14-2003 10:37 PM

:cb: :bravo: Tammy, that is great about your name up at Curves.
keep up the great work and don't be afraid to weigh. :)

I lost another .5 pound. At least I'm going in the right direction.
Today was a bummer as far as water. I drank 3 Diet Cokes and one of them is in my hands right now. :lol:

How did everyone else do???????
Sheree, we haven't heard from you in a long time.
Susan----Maureen---Sis---Punky---Stacey---Lynnie---Kady (where are you, Kady)--everyone else I haven't named-----post, will ya!

Tina

punky_s 08-14-2003 11:28 PM

Hello everyone. Congrates to all who lost this week.:bravo: And to all who had a gain, don't worry you will lose next week.;)
I lost 2.8 pounds this week. :cp: That is a total of 34 pounds :dancer: :dancer:
Everyone have a great week. :D Punky :flow1:

Tammy 08-15-2003 08:25 AM

Congrats to you guys on losing!!! Isn't it a great feeling when the scales are going in the right direction????

Sis 08-15-2003 09:51 AM

Not EVEN going to WI this week. Went on vac. and BLEW it. ;) Oh well, its back on track for me now. I will feel a lot better thats for sure. Good luck to everyone else. ....Sis :D

Tina 08-15-2003 10:01 AM

Way to go, Punky!!!!!!! :)

Sis, a vacation-----that's great!!! Are you worn out now? :lol:

lynnie24 08-15-2003 11:07 AM

I lost another 3 lbs. :)

Stacey135 08-15-2003 05:44 PM

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynnie thats great!!!!!!!!!!!! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu. Mom
Hope everyone else had a great week!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't weigh in this week. I will be on Wednesday though!!!!!!!!! :D
221/180/135 Stacey

lynnie24 08-15-2003 10:34 PM

Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Stacey135
Lynnie thats great!!!!!!!!!!!! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu. Mom
Hope everyone else had a great week!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't weigh in this week. I will be on Wednesday though!!!!!!!!! :D
221/180/135 Stacey

thanks mom but i owe it all to you...:) love you

Tina 08-20-2003 11:38 PM

For some reason, I'm not being notified of posts. Hmmm....

Stacey and Lynnie----y'all are doing great!!!!! :) :):):)

If anyone hasn't been reading the "Chatters" thread, you don't know that Tammy's husband was in a major car accident. Go on over to that thread and read what she has said.

Good luck with weigh-in this week. I'm up but I'm going to try harder.

Can anyone tell me about Flex Points????? I haven't been going to meetings. Today I got a postcard from my leader telling me to come back and learn about flex points. I don't know anything about them.

Tina

Stacey135 08-21-2003 05:04 PM

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!!
Weighed in last night and I have lost another 1.8, yeah!!!!!!!!:jig: :cb: :cp: That brings my weigh loss down 43 lbs.
It feels great.
The flex points program will be officially launched next week.......
Leaders are not spilling anything!!!!!!!!!!!:smug: :sssh:
All she said was there is something new with chocolate.
So we shall see what changes will occur..........So till next week
Everyone have a great week!!!!!!!!!!:wave: :angel: :flow2:
Stacey
221/178/135

Sis 08-22-2003 03:57 PM

Well, even though I had a kind of BLOW it vacation last week, by sticking with it this week it seems I didnt really gain but stayed the same. I"LL TAKE IT. LOL :D Have a great day....Sis

Tina 08-22-2003 05:06 PM

Way to go, Stacey and Sis!!!!!

Sis, staying the same after a vacation is perfect.

Stacey, Flex Points started this week in Texas. I don't know what your leader meant by something new with chocolate. I'll have to re-read the Book 1. Somehow I missed that.

How did everyone else do???

Tina

beechcomber 08-23-2003 04:06 PM

hi everyone.

hi lynnie.i am so proud of u. tell steve good job.:cb:
love aunt steffy aka beechcomber.:balloons:

lynnie24 08-23-2003 07:52 PM

Re: hi everyone.

Quote:

Originally posted by beechcomber
hi lynnie.i am so proud of u. tell steve good job.:cb:
love aunt steffy aka beechcomber.:balloons:

Thanks; I told steve also.he said thanks.I love the name btw...:)

Tina 08-23-2003 11:33 PM

Happy Saturday night,
I'm so excited about getting back OP. I want to weigh on my scales but am trying to wait at least another day. I've been on the Flex Program now for 3 days. I feel a little bloated so I better wait to weigh.
Beechcomer, are you on the Weight Watcher program?
Tina

punky_s 08-25-2003 10:53 PM

I stayed the same this week. Congrates to all who lost. Punky :flow1:

Tina 08-26-2003 11:37 AM

Hi,
Punky, staying the same is good. :):):)

Susan wrote on the chatters thread that she lost weight at a Monday weigh-in.
Let's keep up the good work this week.
It's the last weigh-in week of the month. September here we come!!!!!

auntie 08-26-2003 11:08 PM

SURPRISE!!!!! I'M HERE!!!

Gosh, Life has been hectic lately!!!! School is under way and is going good. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to weigh in yesterday. I was down 3.8. Still have 2.5 pounds to lose before I get my 10 back off. I like the leader on Monday nights. He will hold my feet to the fire!! Ouch!!! Figure since I'm taking my lunch then I can really control my food.

Congrats to all that lost! And especially while I haven't posted. Keep up the hard work!!!

punky_s 08-29-2003 12:56 PM

I lost .4 this week :) That is a total of 34.4 :cp: We started the FlexPoints. Today will be the first day. How many are doing the FlexPoints? And How do you like it? It looks like it is pretty cool. I hope everyone has a great weight in. Congrates to all who lost. :bravo: And I'm sending good weight loss vibes to all who did not, so next week you will have a loss. :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes: Have a wonderfuly fun week!! :wave: Punky :flow1:

Tina 08-29-2003 01:09 PM

It's Friday and time to party on the holiday weekend!

Punky, good going losing all that weight. The Flex Points is much easier for me than the regular points system
Get this group----I lost 4.5 pounds this week! I am sooo excited about this. Now, I've lost almost all the 10 lbs. I put on this summer.
How did everyone else do?

Tina

lynnie24 08-29-2003 07:17 PM

I lost another pound... Not to bad but I feel I can do better.:D

Sis 08-30-2003 09:43 AM

I was up 2 this week. :( I guess my vac. had a delayed effect. Oh well its back OP for me. Hope everyone else had a good WI....Sis :D

Tina 08-30-2003 09:52 AM

Happy holiday weekend! :)
Lynnie, good going. You're on a winning streak.

Sis, maybe you had some bloating.

I'm still so exciting about losing 4.5 pounds. :D :D :D
Take care everyone,
Tina

auntie 08-30-2003 10:03 AM

Yea Tina!!!! :D:D I'm so happy for you!!!

Good job Lynnie.

Sis, hang in there girl. It will come of next week.

Sis 08-30-2003 02:47 PM

Way to go Tina!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!
The last couple days I thought I would try doing a low carb thing along with points. I just don't think I can do it. I think I am a bit addicted to my carbs. Plus they are lower in points than meats and such. Oh well I will just try to limit them to some degree. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Have a great week end...Sis :D

Tina 08-30-2003 04:21 PM

Everyone, thanks for the encouragement.

Sis, I'll tell you how I'm finally losing some weight. I'm following this new WW flex plan.
Here is the Points Target they give you. Each day, you are to eat the amt. of points for your weight group.
less than 150---20 pts.
150-174 lbs.----22
175-199 lbs.----24
200-224--------26
225-249--------28
250-274--------30
275-299--------31
300-324--------32
325-349--------33
350 or more----34

Instead of "banking," everyone gets 35 extra points per week. You can spend them all at once or spread them out over the wk.
This is working for me. You might try it.
Tina

Tammy 08-30-2003 05:51 PM

Tina, I heard some other people talking about the new program. They were enthusiastic about it. Maybe now that school is back in session, I can get my act together. I think I say that every year!

I was down a pound this week, and that was with TOM so I was thrilled. Seem to be eating alot today though. Need to be disciplined and get to journaling.

Sheree~AK 08-31-2003 01:43 AM

hey I am here...
began teaching K 4/5 when school started and became over whelmed very fast...things will slow down next week since I am in teh groove...
Sounds all is going well here...Hey SIS how ya doing??? I heard you went on vac and now not loosing...don't do any rash diet just get back OP and try this flex thing...it sounds cool and easy.. you can do it...balanced diet is the simpilist way to go...
Hey I lost another 2 lbs this past week and that makes my total down 56.2!!!!!!! I can't believe I weigh 168!!! That is awesome for me..
I am hoping to loose the rest by the new year...that would 35-40 lbs!!!
well jsut wanted to pop in and tell y'all I am still alive...
building the house still....teaching....being a mom of 4....being a wife....NEED a made!!! :-)
Chat soon...

Sis 08-31-2003 10:44 AM

Hi all! Thanks for the encouragement Tina and Sheree. I am very much thinking of rejoining WW. I haven't quit the program I just quit going to meetings. Maybe this new Flex thing is just what I need. I think I know now that cutting way down on carbs is just not for me. I felt like I was staving but was afraid to do the whole program and eat as much meat as I would have needed. Oh well, I did ok on losing before and I will get with it again. Maybe in the next 2 or 3 weeks I will rejoin. Take care everyone and have a GREAT holiday....Sis :D

Sheree~AK 09-01-2003 01:31 PM

It is funny SIs teh flex thing is just like the other program they have just changed teh numbers a bit and the words..it is all mental but that is so true for me...all mental..There are so many people that love it that flex thing. I ahve been doing it this week...just so out of the habit of journalling that I need to get back into that...