3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters for Fall (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/287477-thursday-chatters-fall.html)

Tina 09-12-2013 12:16 PM

Thursday Chatters for Fall

Hello all,

It doesn't feel like fall yet. I guess that's good cooking-wise. Fall makes me think of pots of chili or stew and apple & pumpkin pies. :D:D:D

We can all eat healthier and live longer!

We have been a very quiet group here. Life seems to get in our way. :dizzy:
I hope to hear from more people very soon.

:woops:

maureen kempster 09-12-2013 07:39 PM

I'm still hanging in Tina!!! it's been busy at work - planning the next awards dinner - november 1st this time - have lots of employees to coordinate their flight/trains etc here then back home - hotels - the dinner etc - plus the regular daily stuff - that's the way I like it though. food wise, I've been Miss Oinker - it's really starting to feel like fall here now. cooler days -

keep well everyone

maureen

Tina 09-13-2013 10:49 AM

Hi,
I weighed this morning and was down 1/2 pound. :carrot:

Maureen, I thought you just had the awards dinner?!? Time flies when you're having fun, huh! :lol:
I'm glad you are having good weather. We almost had lots of rain from a tropical storm/hurricane that's going into Mexico. I hear that it's too far south to give us much more than a drizzle. Yea!

Have a great Friday 13th.
:bat::bat::bat:

maureen kempster 09-19-2013 07:13 PM

hi Tina - boy it sure has been quiet here- our last awards dinner was in April and we have 2 a year - this one is long gown - and we've picked up another company that almost doubled our internal staff. so lots of travel arrangements to do. it's busy and that's the way I like it.
as far as my eating has been it's been terrible. I don't know what's wrong with me!!!
weather's been nice the last few days - it does look like fall but it's been sunny - can't wait to go up to the Gatineau Park and take pictures - it's so beautiful with the changing leaves
hope all's well with everyone
take care

Tina 09-21-2013 05:15 PM

Hi,
I can't believe fall starts tomorrow. We ARE having a cool front. We will have lows in the mid 60's for three nights. Amazing!
Maureen, what will you wear to the awards dinner?
We can do this!!!!! I'm trying to drink more water and less diet coke. :lol:
I wonder why the group doesn't post anymore!

:shrug:

Tina 09-23-2013 01:47 PM

Happy Fall !!!!!

:bat::bat:

Tina 09-30-2013 05:50 PM

It's October!

Happy pumpkin hunting. :D

:bat::bat::bat:

Tina 10-05-2013 04:20 PM

Cool weather is coming!!!!!
It's time for me to get serious about losing 3 pounds so my new slacks feel good.

:bat:

Tina 10-07-2013 10:59 AM

Hi all,

Thursday Chatters has always been a fun thread.
I do not understand why it has become so quiet.
Have a great day, week, month, year! :)
Love y'all,
Tina

:cry: :cry: :cry:

jar1965 10-08-2013 05:45 PM

Hi everyone!!!! Love you all & I have missed 3FC! Hope everyone is doing well!
My friend Jackie & I re-joined WW last Thursday......So far, so good! Keep your fingers crossed!

maureen kempster 10-08-2013 06:25 PM

hi everyone

I still come here almost everyday - just don't seem to have much to say - now if you knew me in 3D life you'd find that hard to believe!! as I'm here on the site I'm sitting here filling my face with a piece of chocolate cake - I'm so disscusted with myself - good for you Jeanne for going back to WW and doing a great job - that's what I need - to get back to meetings. Saturday morning I promise - 9 AM meeting -
Tina, thanks for keeping us going here. I got your message on fb and will go over and answer
keep well everyone and warm

jar1965 10-09-2013 05:41 AM

:carrot:yay Maureen! You'll be so glad you did!
Have a great day everyone!

Tina 10-09-2013 09:38 AM

Morning!!!!
Jeanne, I'm so glad you are on WW again. It really keeps us accountable.
Maureen, hearing about your chocolate cake made my mouth water. :lol:

Everyone have a super day. :hug:

jar1965 10-10-2013 05:35 AM

Morning! Yesterday was like Christmas here....they put the rest of our new windows in, scentsy came and oragami owl came!

Today is my first WI since rejoining ww! Crossing my fingers! I worked hard this week with planning & journaling. I did get a brisk walk in 3 days this week!

Tina 10-10-2013 08:56 AM

Fingers are crossed!!!!!

:hug: