3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters for Fall (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/287477-thursday-chatters-fall.html)

Tina 12-18-2013 10:26 AM

Would someone PLEASE remove all the cookies from my house !!!!!
Larry brought home gifts from work. The ladies that work for him are great bakers. :)

:wreath:

maureen kempster 12-21-2013 07:24 AM

good morning

is everyone ready for Christmas? I think I am as far as gifts go - will pick up a turkey today maybe do a bit of baking-I'm now off work until January 6 - I'm so happy!! We're getting hit with a lot of snow - hope the driving won't be too bad today - just going to do what I have to and come home and stay put

have a great day

Tina 12-21-2013 10:13 AM

Maureen, that's great about your vacation. :dance:
I need to take the turkey breast out of the freezer.

Tina 12-22-2013 10:10 AM

Maureen, were you able to go get your turkey?
I baked sand tarts and cranberry/orange bread. Next are peanut butter blossoms, with the Hershey Kisses, for Larry and David. I stay away from those yummy things! :lol:

maureen kempster 12-22-2013 10:29 AM

yes Tina - I found a turkey yesterday - I only have my fridge freezer so had to wait 'til the last minute - it's in my fridge - I'm going to clean my kitchen and maybe do a bit of baking too - what are peanut butter blossoms? if it's an easy recipe maybe I could give it a try

take care and enjoy the day

Tina 12-22-2013 05:03 PM

I can send the recipe or you can go buy Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix, in a packet. There is a recipe on the packet. You cook peanut butter cookies until ALMOST done then put a Hersheys Kiss candy on each cookie and bake a little longer. With the packet, you don't have to mix all the ingredients. Let me know if you want the original recipe!

maureen kempster 12-22-2013 05:04 PM

I'm lazy Tina I'll pick up the mix!!! lol

Tina 12-23-2013 09:03 PM

Maureen, today I made the peanut butter blossom cookies, from the mix. They are TOO good. :lol: :lol:

Have a very Merry Christmas, my friend.

maureen kempster 12-24-2013 09:44 AM

Good morning

I hope everyone's ready for Christmas - time to relax - I really will have to wash my floors - I always leave things to the last minute - I work better under pressure!! lol- not too much to do today - I'm fighting off a cold - it's just there ready to hit - drinking lots of water chug-a-lugging cough medicine - it's that dry cough - at my age that cough is just not fun!!!

if I'm not back here for a bit I wish you all a very Merry & Safe Christmas with your loved ones - enjoy

maureen

Tina 12-28-2013 02:45 PM

Happy Saturday before the new year...

Well, I made it to the gym on Thursday and Friday. It was a start to better health, after eating sweets, etc. :lol:

Anyone make resolutions?

Maureen, I'm sure you're enjoying your vacation.

Tina 12-31-2013 11:49 AM

:elf:
Everyone have a safe New Year's Eve

and

Happy New Year !!!!!!

:newyear: