Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2003, 10:35 AM   #1  
Trying it again!

Default Hello I am new

Hello everyone. I am new to the site and I just joined WW. I am 23 and getting married in August. I am so disgusted with myself right now I need support to help me lose this weight. I did WW before and liked it but then gained the weight back. I have no will power whatso ever and I am finding I am cheating all the time. I am hoping that this site will give me the support I need.
Old 03-30-2003, 01:41 PM   #2  
Andrew

Welcome Jeneisen (is that your real name?). You've come to the right place for lots of support and lots of laughs. Post often. You've taken the first step by just reaching out.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:49 PM   #3  

Default Old but new again!

Hi everyone, figured I would post in someone elses' I'm new thread. I started ww 2 years ago and lost 60lbs. . after that I lost my motivation and gained back a few pounds.
Sooooo I'm back and ready to start again. I've been back on the program for almost a week. If I can make it through those first few weeks and keep my motivation up I might be able to do this again. I think its been over a year since I posted on this site but when I originally started this lifestyle change I found this a great place for support.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:44 AM   #4  

Talking

HI!

Im also new to this board and place. So far I love it. I need help. Sometimes I get soooo depressed. Im 5'4 and 200 pounds. The biggest one in my family. I will be 36 years old this year and I am determined to get this weight off.
This will be my official start date: March 31st, 2003
Thanks

Macie from Indiana

Weight
Closed Thread