3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   #277 Bale of Turtles Kicking It!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/256699-277-bale-turtles-kicking.html)

Itryharder 04-11-2012 07:00 AM

#277 Bale of Turtles Kicking It!!!

:carrot: :welcome3: We are the Turtle Group here on www.3fatchicks.com. We welcome you to join us as we work toward good health and fitness in a persistent manner. As our inspiration, we use the race between the turtle and the hare where the turtle was the victor because he didn't give up. We believe in keepin' on by using the skills and the techniques we have learned from experience to keep us on track. We believe in giving each other support. Good luck to us all!
Judy
Itryharder
(for Lin and Lauren)

Itryharder 04-11-2012 07:05 AM

Good monring Turtles,
So much going on. Please check out thread #276 for lots of info.

I've been missing here and there since my dh and I are watching one of our grandkids during his spring/Easter break. Yesterday was fun. I bowled three games-----first time I've done that since my dd's birthday about 3years ago. My poor body feels it today. Muscles I guess I haven't used in a bit. Lol. Easter was tricky and last night I "needed" some candy. I threw out the rest of the candy and that was a good thing. I'll see my WW buddies this morning and also WI, so I'll be back to post my weight.

I'm :bravo: all the gals who are making the effort to exercise. I'm sending :goodvibes: to all who are experiencing health complications. And I'm sending encouragement to all of us. We are an especially nice group of people and deserve to have the fitness we are working toward.

Everybody have a great day!
Judy

bandit2 04-11-2012 10:02 AM

Good morning, turtles

Princess - glad to hear your moms surgery went well and hope she makes a speedy recovery.

Judy - thanks for starting our new thread, you keep us all organized.

Terri - Yes, soon will be lake time & then a whole different schedule sets in for me. This year, I am planning on spending lots of time up there since it is closer for me to drive to work from there and during the week very quiet so really nice.

Cool day today, but suppose to warm up by weekend

All - glad to see we are getting in our exercise. I have slacked off this week but planning on getting in a walk today on my lunch. It takes 40 min to walk around block 2 times & I count that as 2 miles.

Bigget loser is winding down & I was glad Kim got to stay another week.

Have a great day and good luck to everyone at the scales

Itryharder 04-11-2012 05:40 PM

Hi Gals,
I dropped 0.4# this week. Nothing to write home about, but it is a movement in the right direction.

Bandit, your plans for the summer at the lake sound great. Enjoy!

I'm always happy to start a new thread. Now that I know how it doesn't take much time. For the Newbies, when we run long, about 50 messages, I'll tell you I'm about to start a new thread, I'll give you the new number and title, and that's where we'll all continue to post.

have a great day!
Judy
234.6/188/179 and thinner! :cool:

KimL1214 04-11-2012 07:12 PM

terrod99~ I managed to squeeze my lunch walk in-between the rain drops today and felt awesome afterwards! What kinds of exercises do you do at the Y?

Princess1122~ Glad to hear your mom's surgery went well!

bandit2~ I was also super happy Kim made it another week!

Itryharder~ 0.4 loss is still a loss! I was lucky this Easter and was able to avoid all candy!

Have you ever come home just so tired that you feel like you have to take a nap? I'm normally a little tired, but get a second wind once I get home. That didn't happen today... I laid down, planning on a one hour nap... two and a half hours later I woke up! I guess I needed some sleep, but I'm worried it might mess me up for tonight. Once I eat dinner, I'm going to hop on the elliptistrider and crank out a workout which will hopefully help me sleep tonight. Nothing else very exciting here! Have a good evening everyone!

Princess1122 04-13-2012 05:48 AM

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!

I have been busy at work this week trying to get things caught up so that I can head north this afternoon to visit with my mom. They have moved her to a rehad facility already which seems so fast but my sister in law is there managing her care so I have faith that things are going as they should.

Did not make it to TOPS last night as I was trying to get things done around here but since TOM showed up I did not have high hopes anyway lol. Since I am traveling I will not make it to WW on Saturday either but will get on the scale so that I can keep myself accountable and on track even though it is "unofficial"

Over slept this morning so I really need to get moving, have a great day all!

terrod99 04-13-2012 07:10 AM

TGIF Turtles!!!
Princess take care of yourself too please!!! Sounds like you are burning the candle at both ends, I know sometime we have no other option! But try and get some rest this weekend.

Kim I use some of the machines and usually do 30-45 min on the treadmill, trying to work up to getting on the elipitcal, really wanting to learn to run. and yes i feel like napping sometime when I get home, Friday I get home a bit early and sometime do induldge in a little nap!!!

Bandit looks like we are getting April showers this weekend yuck!

Judy the scale moving in the right direstion is most certainly something to write home about!! We have to be thankful for the small things too!!!

Lets all have a great weekend!!!

Terri

Itryharder 04-13-2012 08:52 AM

TErri, what a great workout! You :exercise: yay!

KimL, I often feel like I'm tired. I have to watch that pretty closely because when I really need to lie down and rest for ten minutes or so, sometimes I ignore those signs and eat instead. Glad you got the sleep you needed.

Hey, does everyone know this? HALT
Never let yourself get too Hungry (as in don't skip meals)
Never let yourself get too Angry
Never let yourself get too Lonely
Never let yourself get too Tired

This HALT has helped me lots of times. Boredom, frustration, lack of sleep, forgetting to grab a snack every 2-3 hours,: all those things can play havoc with my weight loss.

Princess, sending :goodvibes: that your mom continues to heal and feel better. And yes, I know you're stretching yourself thin (no pun intended) so I hope you'll be able to see how your mom is doing, and then catch up a bit on what you need too. You're doing great. Keep up the good work!

We're having company today for dinner and tomorrow night we're going to an event at our local college. It should be great. Luckily house is still clean from Easter, so I'll run around a bit. Heading off now to get food for tonight and then I'll cook and hopefully grab a rest before our guests get here.
Lots of projects started and it feels so good to complete some now and then!
Cleared out our bookcases in the den and the shelves look empty now. I may just get back some of the videos so the shelves don't look so sad and lonely! Lol. We'll see.

Okay, everybody----do the best you can-----keep on the right track and let us know how you're doing.
Judy
234.6/188/179 and thinner :cool:

bandit2 04-13-2012 09:36 AM

Morning turtles

We had our installation of officers at Tops and banquet dinner last night
and since it started early, I missed the weigh in which was good, since
after last weekend I would have been up. So have to behave this week
and face scale next week.

Terri - yes, I heard the rain was coming, so no outdoor yard work

Princess - hope you mom is feeling better and nice you can get to visit with her.

Judy- Sounds like you have lots going on - enjoy your company.

I have dinner date tonight, and that is always a challenge ordering food out and trying to stay on track. So hopefully will make a good choice.
Also a friend of ours passed away and going to visitation this afternoon with my ex. That is always sad no matter the circumstances.

All- have a great weekend and do something nice for your significant other
or a good friend.

KimL1214 04-13-2012 07:21 PM

bandit2~ :hug::hug: I'm sorry to hear about your friend :hug::hug:

Itryharder~ Have fun with dinner tonight! What are you cooking for everyone?

terrod99~ I LOVE my elliptistrider. It's kind of a cross between an elliptical and a stair stepper. Burns killer calories!

Princess1122~ I'm glad to hear your mom is doing a little better!

I have to go to baseball practice with my student in case a "crisis" occurs, but I'm so antsy now that I can't just sit still and watch. So, I walk around the perimeter of the baseball field while they practice. That way I'm close enough to get to him quickly if something happens, but I'm still getting 1/4 mile laps around the field as well. We started in the gym, so I walked around the gym for 30 minutes or so... then graduated to 8 laps, 2 miles, once we moved outside. Yesterday I moved to 3 miles, and I did another 3 miles today! I'm pumped and excited that I'm making progress! And... now I'm going to jump in the shower before crashing for the night!

Princess1122 04-14-2012 06:04 AM

Good morning everyone, just a quick hello before I get on the road to head north for my visit with my mom, talked to her last night and while she sounds tired she sounds a bit better each day.

Bad weather is heading our way but we have had pretty mild days lately so it is hard to complain but not great travel weather today of all days lol.

Kim: Great job on walking all that way!

Judy: You sound busy too, take care and I hope that you enjoy your company

Bandit: Hope your dinner date went well! Very sorry to hear about your friend, that is never easy.

Terri: I am trying my hardest to juggle everything but you are right, I am burning the candle at both ends... I see maybe a nap and TV day in my future tomorrow after I get home from the gym.

Have to run, have a long drive ahead of me. Take care all!

Princess1122 04-15-2012 05:58 AM

Morning everyone! Another rainy day here but that is ok as I am tired from my travels and have things to do for work and home today anyway so it is i not like I had any big plans to do anything outside :D

My mom seemed to be doing pretty good but tired and work out I think, she is looking for a quick fix but there is none this time around and she needs to do her time in rehab to get her health back.

I hope that everyone is having a nice weekend!

Itryharder 04-15-2012 11:35 AM

Hi gals,
No time to write, but I'm sending :goodvibes: to everyone.
Good health and fitness and watching what we eat. That's the ticket. Easy to say, challenging to do, but we can do it!
Judy

Princess1122 04-16-2012 05:00 AM

Good morning everyone and happy Monday... ugh, how did it get here sooooo fast???? Running late this morning since I need to get into the office even earlier then usual so this is just a quick hello and sending everyone wishes for a great week!

terrod99 04-16-2012 07:08 AM

Happy Monday!

Tired tossed and turned all night!!!
Trying to get motivated!!!

Have a great week gals!!!

Terri

KimL1214 04-16-2012 10:31 AM

terrod99~ I hope you have a great week as well!

Princess1122~ My dad had a double hip replacement and he wanted to be ready to go after a couple weeks... found out pretty quick that it was going to work that way! Slow and steady wins the race, right? Just remind her to work hard, but not too hard as she doesn't want any set backs. Good to hear she is recovering well so far!

Itryharder~ Thank you for encouraging everyone daily, it means a lot! Have a great week!

I only managed to get about three hours of sleep last night, so I'm concerned about how well my day will go. Unfortunately, exhaustion or being over tired are a big cause for over eating for me. Cravings seem to be so much worse when I'm tired. If I can get through the school day without grabbing something evil, then I should be okay. I plan on grabbing a nap this afternoon when I get home, and then going about my normal evening schedule.
I was pumped with my weigh-in yesterday! I've been stuck at 260.0 for a few days and yesterday morning I saw 257.2!!! I thought it might be a one day fluke, but then I saw 257.8 this morning! I'm happy to be under 260, ecstatic to be at 257!!! Have a great day everyone!

bandit2 04-16-2012 10:56 AM

Morning turtles

I also didn't sleep well last night - but that is a regular Sun evening thing for me. I usually doze off Sun afternoon if watching TV so that is the problem.

Terri - I was at my walking centre this a.m. before 6 and got in my 3 mile walk and quick hot-tub First time trying that out & actually was worked well.
Got myself organized last night. So will see how I feel this afternoon with getting up extra early. So far so good.

Weekend was hectic but got lots done & all set for a new week.

All - hope everyone stays on track & has successful week.

Tonight am going to meeting on gluten so hopefully that will be interesting.

Itryharder 04-16-2012 06:02 PM

Hi turtles,
Well, I got a lot of nothing done today. Lol. Had a bone density scan. Then waited for Cablevision to install----switching from one to other. They brought wrong boxes, so we set up a date for another time. Food, surprisingly has been pretty good. I had made French Onion soup for my dinner with friends Friday night. and I had the leftovers without bread tonight. It filled me in more than I thought. Someone asked what I served:
meatloaf, mac and cheese, carrots, huge salad with cut up pears and a mustard/red wine vinegar dressing. friend brought cake and I started the meal with French Onion soup----made the easy way with bread I toasted and just put on a cookie sheet and sprinkled some parm on top and broiled it. Then I placed that on top of the hot soup. Save loads of calories that way. I think the soup is so good, I don't even treat myself to the bread. Although my menu was loaded with comfort foods, I actually DID load my plate 1/2way with salad. I ate lots of the carrots----no harm there---splash of balsamic vinegar and 1T. brown sugar for the whole pound. Yummy and gave me something to chew on. That always helps.

Princess, I hear that you're tired. You've got a lot going on. I hope your dm feels better soon and has a great rehab. :goodvibes:

Bandit, sorry your friend passed. Sending you :love:
I hope you dinner date out was fun. You have a great social life!

KimL, wow what a spectacular weight loss! Keeping track really does work.
You go, girl!!! :goodscale: :balloons: :cheer: :bravo: Keep up the good work~when you're tired, try and grab a nap sometime. You are doing this!

Terri, I'm sending :goodvibes: for a decent night's sleep soon. You deserve it! Way to go with the exercise. :tread:

Cherry and Life4, chime in when you can. This group keeps me going. Sometimes when I get discouraged, I have to remember that 2 1/2years ago I weighed 216-220# Now I'm in the 180-185# range. I intend to get into 170's and then land up at 160# asap. Got my work cut out for me, but I can do this! Got some yard work done today and that's always a good thing.

Judy
234.6/188/179 and thinner :cool: on to goal!!!!

Princess1122 04-17-2012 05:05 AM

Morning everyone, yesterday was busy and long since I watch the grandbaby on Monday evening after work. The scale is up but I guess I am not surprised, I have not really exercised and food while not horrible it was not totally great either. I will work on it!

Sounds like everyone is tired and sleep is limited for us all...

Take care everyone as usual I am running late and need to get going.

terrod99 04-17-2012 05:54 AM

Good morning All!

Slept a bit better am up and going to Y, going to get there Tues wed and Thurs this week. That is my goal!!! LOw carb and low cal for Tues-Thurs, trying the Womens day article. A new study showed women had more sucess (lost more weight)doing this Tues-Thurs than ones that tried all 7 days. So am going to hop on scale today too! Something I have been avoiding!!!!!

Bandit you will be tired in the afternoon but you adjust after awhile. Good for you!
All thanks for the good sleep vibes they helped!!!

Terri

Itryharder 04-17-2012 09:23 AM

Stopping by to say I am sending :goodvibes: to all of us who need more sleep and more rest.

Also I'm sending a :cheer: for all of us trying to fit some :exercise: into our busy lives. I got on the :tread: twice this week. No where near enough, but better than I had been doing.

Also sending the honorable :chef: hat for all of us tracking, making big salads, and looking for new recipes. We can do this!

Nice day to look forward to today. I'm getting my hair done (I love the gal who cuts my hair----she's a great listener lol) and then onto my writing group which is diverse and fun. Retirement is a good thing!

Okay. Let's all have a great food wise day.
Judy
234.6/188/179 and thinner soon I hope!

bandit2 04-17-2012 05:05 PM

Hi everyone

Terri - I got up again this a.m. and did my walking and feel pretty good.
Yesterday, I was abit tired around 3 pm but had a good nights sleep last night & was OK to go again this a.m. AND I have the whole night free since my exercise is done. Thanks again for suggesting this.

Judy - Enjoy your hair appointment, I love being pampered. Actually,
I am going this Friday and am well overdue, so looking forward to that.

Kim - nice job with the scale going down, keep at it!

Princess - hope your mom is doing well and you are keeping on top of things with being so busy.

Biggest Loser tonight!!

ALL - have a great evening and OP tomorrow.

See you "lighter"

Princess1122 04-18-2012 05:01 AM

Morning all and happy Wednesday to you all. Just a quick check in to see how everyone is doing.

Exercise has not been very good this week so I need to work on that, am thinking I need to really try and do it in the morning also so will try and figure out how to manage all of that.

Bandit: Great job on the excercise!

Terri: Good luck with the low carb plan!

Judy: Enjoy your pampering session, I love those times also!

Kim: How is your week going?

Cherry: Hope you are doing well!

Life: How are things going with you these days?

Have to run, have a great day!

terrod99 04-18-2012 05:47 AM

Happy Hump Day!!

Up and at it going to Y.
Eating went well yesterday! And you are never hungry when your having more protein.
Bandit hope the am exercise works!!! keep at it you will adjust, and yes then the whole evening is free!
All have a great day!!!

Terri

Princess1122 04-19-2012 05:03 AM

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday! Yesterday was non-stop start to finish so I am pretty tired today but got to knitting last night and it was great to see some of my friends.

I hope that everyone is having a great week! I have TOPS tonight so will see how that goes.

Have a great day all!

terrod99 04-19-2012 07:08 AM

Happy Thursday!!!

Didnot Y this morning, alarm not set!!! Will walk at lunch.

Bandit I'm so slow just caught your "see you lighter" thats a good one!!!!!

Princess you make such an effort and we appreciate you checking in every day!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for being so great!

Judy how is your hair? I got my nails done with shellac polish they are suppose to last for up to 2 weeks. One day down so far so good!!!

Cherry Life Kim you gals keep at it!!!

Terri

Itryharder 04-19-2012 09:21 AM

Hi Gals,
My hair turned out great. I'm letting it grow longer which is so much fun.

Yesterday the BLTs were in my food again. Ugh. Today I am planning on having a great day. I need to keep on remembering that I don't need to be perfect, just good enough to lose some weight.

Have a great day! Yeah, Bandit----loved the See you lighter comment.
Weigh to go!
Terri, glad you're planning to :exercise: later today. Good way to plan ahead.
Princess, good luck at TOPS and glad you saw your buddies.

I saw friends last night. We've been meeting for so many years now and I always have a good time.

Okay, :goodvibes: to Cherry and Life and KimL and all the gals.
Have a great day!
Judy

Princess1122 04-20-2012 06:18 AM

Morning everyone and happy Friday everyone! Went to TOPS last night and had a loss there so that was good, the scale is still up from my last WW W/I but I am working on it and am eager to get to a meeting again since I missed last week, it helps to reset my frame of mind I think. Rode my bike to TOPS last night but then again it is not far at all from my house but it felt good to get out into the fresh air.

Judy: I have let my hair grow out also, it is to my shoulders now, it was longer but I found it too hard to manage so last time I went to see my beautician she took it to my shoulders which seems to work. I have struggled with lots of nibbeling this week... I need to get it back under control and think that a check in at WW will help me do that.

Terri: I am still trying to figure out how to do the W/O in the mornings! Great job on the lunch walk!

Have to run but have a great day all!

Itryharder 04-20-2012 03:10 PM

Princess, so glad you had a :goodscale: at TOPS. And yes, checking in at WW's is a good idea. You'll be right back on track. I know you will.

Having a hungry day, but I'm doing the right thing. Just had a diet Jell-o cup which I haven't bothered with in ages and you know what? it was good.
I have to remember that not everything I eat has to be delicious. Sometimes it'll be good enough just to be okay and filling. Have a pan of peppers and onions on stovetop. They'll caramelize and be yummy along with my dinner tonight. Yay.

Hey, sending :balloons: and :bravo: to all of us. We are doing this. A slip here and there is fine. Just pick ourselves up and get back on track.
Best of everything to all the Turtles@!
JUdy
234.6/187.6/179 and thinner :cool:

life4evr 04-21-2012 10:16 PM

Hi everyone just popping in real quick. Things are going so so. Alot going on with school and personal issues. Well go back and read ther other thread.

KimL1214 04-21-2012 10:37 PM

Hey all! Just popping in to say hi :wave: !!!

I'm the yearbook adviser at my school and Spring Sports really kicked into gear this week so I haven't been getting home until late. Lots of photos taken though!!!

I will try to check in and get some personals in tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!!!

Princess1122 04-22-2012 06:14 AM

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday to you all! Yesterday was a non-stop day from start to finish and I was exhausted by the end. WW, grocery store, dog to the vet, shoping with the inlaws, etc, etc, etc. but I did make time for me late that afternoon, I just called it a day and rested on the couch and made pan-grilled burgers for supper with light buns and light chips :D

Went to WW W/I and was the same as that last time I was there which I was ok with for now, at least it was not a gain but I would like to see a nice loss the next time I get there which will be two weeks from now since the hubs and I are going on a mini vaca to see my brother in Virginia - we leave mid-week and will be back by the end of the weekend. Lots to do to get ready for that so will be busy today.

Life: Hope things get better for you and less stressful!

Kim: You sound busy too! The yearbook sounds like fun though so good luck with it and I hope that all goes well.

Bandit: How are you doing? So are you still doing the gym early in the day?

Terri: Hope your weekend is going well - do you go to the gym on the weekends or just during the week?

Judy: Your supper sounds yummy! I am trying to figure out what to do for supper today lol, I am thinking maybe we will grill something if the weather holds out.

Oh yeah, I loaded "The Hunger Games" onto my nook yesterday so I would have something to read while away so along with my knitting I should have things to do on our travels when it is not my turn to drive that is.

Have a great day all!

Itryharder 04-22-2012 11:50 AM

Hi Gals,
Life4, sending :goodvibes: that things straighten out in a good way. You're a hard worker and I think you could use a break. :love:

Kim, here's a :dancer: to give you the energy to take care of all the things you're doing.

Princess, have a nice vacation with your dh. I haven't read The Hunger Games, but that is probably a good idea for me to get. I did just read Defending Jacob and it was fabulous. I read the whole book in one day. I really couldn't stop reading it.

Yesterday we celebrated one of our dsil's :hb: There are seven of us here in our immediate family on LI. Our ds and his family live upstate and they are five. So, lots of birthdays to celebrate. This dsil likes Cheesecake Factory, so we set the table here at our house with some party decorations, my dd buys the food according to the selections we've sent her, and they arrive and we have a party. We got the cake this year. it was so pleasant. My dd
and other dd have gotten the message and are being enormously helpful. When I went to clear the table, they told me to sit down and they did everything including loading the dishwasher. Huge help! Had paper plates for dessert and paper plates for coffee, so this morning I gathered everything from dessert into the plastic :hb: tablecloth and threw it out. Can't get easier than that!!!! Really nice time. Cheesecake Factory has a new menu with Skinnylicious items under 590 calories. Mine was a chicken salad sandwich with a huge green side salad. Yummy and not too much damage considering what it could have been!!!

Okay, sending :goodvibes: and :grouphug: to all of us. Today will be a nice relaxing day for me. Got a lot of housework done yesterday and still am working on the yard 45minutes at a time. Have a great day!
Judy

KimL1214 04-22-2012 12:12 PM

Itryharder~ Awesome job at the Cheesecake Factory! I'm not ready to tackle a restaurant like that yet...

Princess1122~ Love, love, LOVE The Hunger Games!!! Enjoy your vacation!!! What are you knitting right now? I need to make time for my knitting, it is SO relaxing!

life4evr~ :wave:

terrod99~ How are you doing?

bandit2~ Out of the contestants left, I hope Kim wins! I might freak out if Conda or Jeremy win... I'm psyched for this weeks episode and the old contestants coming back!

Cherry~ How are you doing?

My parents and I went to see Jack Hanna yesterday. I was cool and collected on the outside but so PUMPED and EXCITED on the inside!!! It was a great show!
Afterwards my mom threw me and insisted on taking both my dad and I out to eat. She kept saying she didn't want to sabotage me, but really wanted Chinese. Throughout the meal she kept saying, "I hope I'm not sabotaging you..." Finally, I pulled out my iPhone and showed her my LoseIt ap, and the fact that my whole meal was less than 500 calories, while both my parents ate at least 1000 calories worth of food. Dad was closer to 1500!!! I think I did pretty good for a last minute meal!!! I was definitely tempted by the fried noodles and duck sauce ap, but I just sipped my diet pepsi and kept talking instead...
Getting ready to go for a walk on the track. Kind of a weird misty rain going on, but I need to get back on track with exercise and I won't melt if I get a little wet. A hot shower will definitely be in order afterwards though!
Enjoy your Sunday! School vacation for me this week!!!

Princess1122 04-23-2012 04:55 AM

Good morning everyone and happy Monday! Just a quick fly by to say hello and wish everyone a great day!

Itryharder 04-23-2012 01:26 PM

KimL, what a great coup at the C hinese restaurant. Yay! :bravo: I'm glad you had so much fun seeing Jack Hanna. By the way, what did you order that came to about 500 calories? I'm always interested in new approaches.

Princess, glad you stopped by to say hello.

I had a good day yesterday and although I'm running hungry today I plan on having another good day.

:goodvibes: to us all. Have a great day!
Judy

Princess1122 04-24-2012 06:47 AM

Good morning everyond and happy Tuesday to you all! Another quick flyby here to hello and send everyone wishes for a great week! I will be away for a while but will check back in early next week once I get home and back into a routine.

Take care and stay healthy everyone!

terrod99 04-25-2012 07:05 AM

Hey All

Glad everyone is doing well!!
Princess happy you are having a mini vacation!!! Enjoy! DS is reading Hunger games right now maybe I'll give it a read when hes done!!
Life nice to hear from you,
Kim I did chinese pretty well on the weekend too!!! and enjoy your week off.
Judy I feel that I have to be hungry to lose, since my episode with my bowel in the fall I cant seem to eat as many veggies, (especially raw)i get major stomach cramps, pains.
Bandit hows the am exercise going I've been 2 mornings this week, have to take car in for tires today so need to leave early for work so not enough time for Y, will try to walk at lunch.

So I think i am down about 4 lbs, still trying to watch the carbs, and eat less move more!!!

Hope you all are having a sucessful and great week

Terri

Itryharder 04-25-2012 02:07 PM

Terri, great weight loss!!!! :goodscale: Weigh to go! :bravo: :balloons:

Hi everyone, I've got a new attitude now. Hope it works since I'm up 2# this week. Ugh.

Okay, sending :goodvibes: to all of us!
Judy

bandit2 04-25-2012 03:58 PM

Hi turtles

Been doing pretty good lately and getting in lots of walking & yes, I have
been going in the a.m. and a couple of evenings as well.

Terri - nice weight loss, fabulous!

Judy - new attitude is always a good thing - time to change things up!

Princess - I see you are still on the go like crazy, hope you are coping
with everything

All - hope you are doing your best

Tonight I have a fundraiser at Boston Pizza and looked online at points and
almost everything is very high. So not sure what I will end up with and Sat
night will be out for dinner again - very challenging. So I will have to
behave all the other time.

Good luck this week at the scales, everyone.