Thursday Chatters for Spring

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • well I did it - I walked home from work - 2.8 miles in 55 minutes-if it stays nice all week I'm going to do this every night - I'm on a mission - I've had it-I'm tired of not getting to my goal weight or when I do I start all over again!!
  • Good morning!

Maureen - Good for you!!!

Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm thinking about you! Hope everyone is well & OP! Talk later.....gotta work......
  • can I keep it up? 2 nights in a row I walked home from work! 3 miles in 50 minutes - I want to try and do this every night after work as long as it's good weather-it really is a nice walk
  • Well, week 1 went really well. Im so happy, I lost 5.4 lbs this week!! I know that won't happen every week but it is very motivatin. I'm thinking I will like this new program.
  • way to go Sis-
  • Wow. Sis, that's great!!!!
  • Way to go sis!!!!
  • Good morning all,
    Well, it's going to be another hot day in TX. From the weather reports, it's warmer than usual most places.

Maureen, it is hot there? I'm so impressed with you walking home. Let us know about tonight.

Sis. I'm glad you like Points Plus. It's a lot easier than it first looks.

Jeanne, how is UPS? What do you do there? Do you take healthy snackis with you to work?

Janelle, how's the vet business?

Tammy, miss you when you don't post.

Dori, how's your part of the country? You can do this!!!!!

Susan, how is Pat? Are you still on your gluten-free diet?

I had my second tooth bite adjustment. Now, I just have to take Advil until the "angry" tooth settles down from the too high filling. Boy, I NEVER want another filling!!! At least, I haven't eaten as much food for the last 1 1/2 weeks. I've drunk lots of Diet Coke and that's not good for the water retention. Oh well, things happen.

Mimi, we miss you!
  • Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. The weather here is beautiful! We even slept with our windows open last night. Love to listen to the frogs!! It is suppose to stay nice out for the next week or so. Lovin it. It has ranged around 30 degrees warmer than average. I only hope the summer doesn't do that too or we will roast! How is the weather where you all are?
    Have a fantastic evening everyone!
  • Hi,
    Sis, I'm glad you're having great weather right now.

I lost 1/2 pound this week!
    I'm soooo happy!

Remember to wear green tomorrow.

Susan, Happy Anniversary

• Hurray Tina!!!
  • Thank you Maureen, have you gotten sore with all that walking?

• Yay Tina!!!!!!
  • Yay! That is great Tina!! Happy St Patricks Day to you too and to everyone else here! Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
  • Hi everyone,

How is your day going?