Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2001, 10:04 AM   #1  

Guess I have been having a pity party really bad this holiday season, reached the age of 75 Dec 20th, with the sweetheart that loved me gone just 7 mos ago. I know holiday's are hard for all that have lost someone but as they say to each his own. Oh well enough of that. I really need your help ladies I have not ww since Oct I think and the scale is telling me 287lbs. I understand that there are some changes in the point system, I tried to join WW at home but it's not in my area yet. Please help and let me know about new changes and if I should send someone out to get new books for me. I don't go to meetings as they are at night only in my area and driving is a problem for me at night
I wish all of you a Blessed Happy New Year

Mome AKA Great Gammy, Pat in Fl.
Old 01-03-2001, 08:25 PM   #2  
Net browser

MOME Oh hello again. When I replied to your other post I didn't know who you were, but I think now I do remember you, and that you visited here awhile back.
I can understand Christmas must have been rough for you this year without your "Sweetheart", I'm sorry Mome.
The new program at WW has not changed that much. One thing is that we now have to count carrots as 1 point per cup. There are also a couple of other vegs. that we now have to count but I forget which ones. A gal named KAREN who posts on our 50/60 board can share that information with you. Our points for the day have also been lowered by 2 points from the top end. For example if you weigh between 275 to 299 pounds your points range would be 29-34.
Come and join us on the 50/60 board. You click on that board and then read the posts and if you would like to post something just click the "REPLY" button NOT the POST button at the bottom of the page. By doing this we will all see your posts and give you the information you need and support you on your weight loss journey A few of the gals have signed up to lose 30# by 4/15. It's called the Spring Challenge, perhaps you would like to try that too.
I must get going now, but will look for you later on our board. Slavika.

[This message has been edited by slavika (edited 01-03-2001).]
Closed Thread