Old 09-24-2008, 09:33 AM   #76  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Morning "chickies"! Well I got on the scale this morning for a sneak peek and I have lost! Woohooo! I am hoping for 1 more pound before posting tomorrow morning. My husband brought home 6 donuts from the bakery near us. I know I know! You know I don't think he does it to be sabatougeeeee - I just don't think he gets it. He doesn't diet, nor has he EVER! And, in his defense.............I have NEVER told him NOT to bring that into the house. And he only does it like once every 6 months! It's really his treat because we don't keep anything sweet here more than the 100 calorie packs! And lets face it.........in my "line of work" I can pig out on sweets ANYTIME!!!! OK, I think I convinced myself that this is going to be an ok morning even with donuts on the kitchen counter. Thanks for listening! And they better be gone when I get home today!

Tina - I can only imagine what the clean up must be like! Right down to the refrigerator! At least you are refilling it with healthy stuff! Hope things are getting back to normal there.

Hello to everyone else! Talk to you soon. Have a good OP day and good luck on tomorrows WI!
hugs~
jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:54 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 205/200/135

hey! Thanks again for the welcomes! Colorado is a really beautiful place to live! I LOVE IT! some of our leaves are starting to change. my fav. is the burning bush it turns fire red! well i had a pretty good day yesterday! But i think that i might be getting sick! that would really bite! lol anyway i hope you all have a wonderful day and here is a little to get you though the rest of the week!
kam
sweetkam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:07 AM   #78  
jeanne

Happy Friday Girls! Just a quick fly by to say hi and wish everyone a great OP day!

Hugs~
jeanne
Old 09-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #79  
Thursday Lady

Did everyone have a good Saturday!
It was pretty quiet around here. I'd planned on using the treadmill but never got to it. I watered the grass and picked up a few more sticks and little branches. I don't know how long it'll be before they come pick up all these limbs. It's a very big job!

Hope everyone is okay.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:00 PM   #80  
Thursday Lady

Okay, it's Sunday night and it's too quiet on this thread.

Tammy, do you have that new puppy yet?
Susan, where are you? I hope you're not sick.
Jeanne, did you have a fun weekend? Is your husband still working lots of overtime?
Dori, let us know how school is doing.
CakeBatter----how are you doing, girl?????

Maureen, I hope things are going well for you. When is your moving date?

It was such a pretty day today. I ended up walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes, instead of outside. Maybe in the morning, I can get out there.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:07 AM   #81  
jeanne

Good Monday Morning! It is really quiet around here! I'm wondering what all my side "chicks" are up to these days!?!?!?!

I had a terrible OP weekend. We were so busy at work with a sale Saturday that I ate and ate and ate CHOCOLATE! After that I still had a family dinner yesterday with my brother and his family and I ate .......really........I think........an entire pumpkin roll by myself! Not too mention the rigatoni, meatballs, and italian sausage OH AND italian bread! Ok........but it is all gone and it is Monday, so I have 4 days to show improvement!!!!

Well, I really hope to see some posts when I get back on later. I have been thinking of all of you! Have a great day! Stay OP! Drink your water! AND.....shake that booty!
******GO STEELERS!*********Hugs~
jeanne

Last edited by jar1965; 09-29-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #82  
Susan

Hi All,

It's hard to believe it is Monday AGAIN!!! I have been so busy with school and then it seems on the weekend that I never feel good. I know it's allergies! I have managed to exercise.

Now get this, I have pretty much given UP diet dr. pepper!!!! I know it's hard to believe it. I think it's making a difference too. I have one every now and then. I'm drinking just water or tea. Go figure!!

Tammy, how are you doing? Know we are here for you!!!

Tina, how is the clean up going? What a mess down there!

Jeanne, don't beat yourself up and start fresh today!

We have decided not to go out to eat except one day a week. So we pick very carefully. I think that is going to make a big difference too. I will keep you posted on that.

Someone said to me today " Are you losing weight?" She also said she was embarrassed to ask. I was thrilled someone could tell!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:52 PM   #83  

Stopping in to read and just say hello. I picked up Maurice yesterday, and he is so cute! He woke up crying a couple of times last night, but I sang to him, and he went back to sleep.

Hope you are all doing well. I think of you often, just not back into the groove yet.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:52 AM   #84  
jeanne

Hi girls!

Not much new here to report! I got back on track yesterday and had a good OP day. However, I'm not feeling well. My diverticulosis is acting up again. I must have eaten something over the weekend. I just can't put my finger on it tho. I have been journaling - but for some reason I didn't write anything down on fri or sat! Grrrrrrr! This is the 2nd re-occurance since my tests' in July. I don't think I should be getting it this often!!!

Well, I'm at work so I better scoot. Have a good day everyone!

Hugs
jeanne
Old 09-30-2008, 12:05 PM   #85  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Susan, you need to rest!!! Congratulations on people noticing your weight loss.

Tammy I know you are going to enjoy little Maurice. When we got Smokey, I put a clock under his covers. I'd heard that it sounded like a heart beat. It helped him. However, your singing to him did the trick. Love ya, friend!

Jeanne, I'm so sorry you're feeling crummy. Drink lots and lots of water.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:34 PM   #86  
Thursday Lady

Happy October!!!

Old 10-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 205/200/135

I found this wonderfully true poem to share with all of you!
Mirror Mirror

Mirror mirror on the wall
do you have to tell it all?
Where do you get the glaring light
to make my clothes look just too tight?

I think I'm fine but I can see
you won't cooperate with me.
The way you let the shadows play
you'd think my hair was turning grey.

What's that you say, a double chin?
No that's the way the light comes in.
If you persist in peering so