Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 10:17 AM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Wink Thursday Weigh-In Results

Here we go!!!! It's time to face the scales for a great weigh in.

I hope this week we have lots of losses. I'm not sure about me.

Good Luck

Tina
Old 02-06-2002, 01:35 PM   #2  
In puppy hell

Yikes, I faced it and I'm up .6! Down then up, then down then up! Superbowl Sunday was more fun than I thought...

How about everyone else??

Addey
Old 02-07-2002, 03:26 PM   #3  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Not sure how but I'm down 2.75. I think I'll take it though.
Mom's coming home tomorrow. Doing pretty good considering. I think this weeks ending on a good note. Hope everyone has a great week...Sis
Old 02-08-2002, 10:12 AM   #4  
Thursday Lady

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Addey, that Super Bowl weight is probably already gone! You'll do good next week.

Sis---Wow, what a great loss And, your mother is going home, too. I am so happy for you.

As for me-----I went ahead and weighed on my scales today. What a great surprise----I am down 1.6 pounds! I am sooooo happy.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Tina
140 personal goal
Old 02-08-2002, 11:07 AM   #5  
Gonna do it this time!

TGIF!

I've switched to weighing in at home and my scale is only in 1/2 lbs. So it was flickering between them, but I used the higher weight which puts me at maintaining... so I'm happy with that. No up but no down
Old 02-08-2002, 10:02 PM   #6  
Susan

Congrats to all the LOSERS!!!

Me, I'm up 1.75..... my scale showed down. Her's up! Oh well, I'm still making progress!

We'll all be big losers next week!

Susan
Old 02-08-2002, 10:16 PM   #7  

I agree about the up and down business! I keep bouncing between -13 and -11. There for a couple days it was -9! That was not a pleasant sight!
This week it was -11 yesterday morning. When I started getting crampy this morning, I felt better about not losing, but not THAT much better.

I'm trying to drink more water. That is always my goal. I don't know why I can't give up the pop! Lack of willpower, or my stubbornness.

Have a great weekend!

Tammy
Old 02-09-2002, 06:04 PM   #8  
Thursday Lady

Congratulations to all those who lost.
The ones who stayed the same or went up---you'll get 'em next week.

Tammy, I'm with you----I do not want to give up my diet drinks. I'm trying like mad to compensate by drinking more water. If I drink only one drink, I'm okay, but two drinks gives me retention no matter how much water I get down.
Now, how does that work????

Tina
140 personal goal
Old 02-10-2002, 10:12 PM   #9  

Tina, my problem is that I am drinking REAL pop not diet. I have to stay away from the nutrasweet as much as possible because of the tremors that it causes in my hands, arms, and legs. I do drink Diet Rite (no nutrasweet), but I don't like it as well as REAL Pepsi. Spoiled aren't I? I also drink Sam's Choice Cola from Wal-mart, pretty close to Pepsi, but much cheaper.

I bought a big box of bottled water to keep at school. I have a small refrigerator in my room. I've had the water for 2 weeks, and there are only 2 bottles gone. I'm pitiful!
Old 02-10-2002, 11:57 PM   #10  
Thursday Lady

Evening all

Tammy, I forgot about you not being able to drink that nutrasweet.
I really blew it this weekend. I ate sensibly some of the time and then really blew it and ate & ate the wrong things. I'm so ashamed of myself. I try to be a good example and boy I'm not.

I just finished up the last of the King Cake so there's nothing left in the house. There are NO diet drinks, either. Tomorrow, I go "cold turkey" and I'll see how I survive.

I must go for a check-up soon and I don't want to go with this excess weight. So much for my self pity.

Tina
Old 02-10-2002, 11:59 PM   #11  
Thursday Team

Default Blah Blah Blah

That's how I feel right now. I didn't W/I "officially" this week cause I felt like I was up, and my scale said I was...(I'm sure it lies ) but am planning to do better this week. I only have 4 days left til Valentines Day and I wanted to be at -20, I'll be close, but not exact.

Congrats to all the loosers this week!! You girls did great with keeping on track WAY TO GO!!

Hang in there Tina and Tammy with your pop drinking, just remember to count the points in the non diet ones, and it should all balance out. I drink mostly diet pepsi, but I love Mt. Dew... and not the diet kind...LOL.

Lets see how well we can all do by Valentines Day.. that's W/I day for most of us....just go before you eat all that sweets
Dee
Old 02-11-2002, 08:12 PM   #12  
Susan

Howday

Dee, I feel that way tonight.. Blah Blah Blah!!

Actually, I just feel like crying!! Now isn't that great for self pity! Maybe I would feel better! I think TOM is just around the corner. I'm also a little nervous about going for my test results from the Rheumatologist. I'm taking off on Wednesday and should find something out.

If I didn't drink diet drinks I would weigh 900 pounds!
We'll all be losers next week.

Susan
Old 02-12-2002, 01:58 PM   #13  
Thursday Lady

Good Day!

Dee, you have the right idea of going to weigh-in before eating the Valentine candy. I'll try and just eat one piece before going to the 11:30 meeting. I don't know why they have changed from noon to 11:30! They also have one at 1:00 p.m., too. Guess the leader wants to eat her lunch.

Susan, I'm so sorry you feel blue .
Maybe you just need a good cry. I had one of those yesterday while watching a movie. It seemed to clear my head and I feel great today.

Good luck to us all at weigh-in time.
Old 02-13-2002, 01:08 PM   #14  
In puppy hell

Hey Pals!

How's things? I skipped weigh in this week - was NOT good on the weekend but am BACK ON TRACK. I ordered 3 new workout videos on the net - Gin Miller Reebok step videos, they're AMAZING and my friend got them (she's in US, quicker cheaper shipping charges) and will bring them to me next Monday. Now I will have 9 step tapes (7 of them Reebok ones), 3 taebo's and one Firm video to choose from.. ohhh and 3 dance type ones that I'm too uncoordinated to do.

How's everyone else? Chin up Susan and let us know what the Dr says.

I haven't read much else here - too busy working on a cross stitch square that was just shipped today to California. It will be part of a quilt that will be raffled off with the proceeds going to Weimaraner (dog breed, like my Ice) Rescue.

Also I am redecorating my office at home so cleaning out stuff etc.. I'm tired!! haha

Anyway, that's all for now. I have to admit, I'm getting quite confused as to which thread I'm supposed to read first - chatters or weigh in... I'll have to take some time one night this week and just read them all.

Cheers and good luck at weigh in ladies!
Addey
Old 02-13-2002, 03:11 PM   #15  
Thursday Lady

Hi Addey,
There's no rhyme or reason as to which thread to read first.
Chatters is just that--to talk.
Weigh in is really just for the results. Read them in any order.

Wow, you are really energetic, cleaning and all. Good luck.

See you later on both threads.

tina
140 personal goal
Closed Thread