Old 09-15-2007, 12:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 156/154/135

Default Did I miss the WW bus?

Hi!!!

I've missed you guys!

I'm holding steady at 152 and have finally stopped craving lettuce.

What's new with you?
Lafayette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:09 PM   #2  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Wow that is great Lafayette,
How are you feeling.
It seemed like the bus hit a snag.
I do hope you are doing well.
What have you been eating? Have you been getting a lot of rest.
I hope you are taking care of you.
Take Care
Ann
Newlifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:19 PM   #3  

Hi, Ann!

I'm behaving myself for the most part and eating lots of veggies and whole grains. My fiance brought me McBreakfast this morning but I have been doing well otherwise.

I feel so much better! I won't be going back to work until the end of the month, which is making me a little frantic, but I'm starting to enjoy my recovery time now that I'm actually staying awake for some of it.

How've you been?
Old 09-15-2007, 02:51 PM   #4  
newlifestyle

I have been well. I have changed from Flex to Core and I find it is working better for me now.
It is great you are feeling better. I do hope you aren't rushing things by going back at the end of the month. Do you feel like you are getting ready to go back?
You seem to be in good spirits so that is great.
Have a great day.
Ann
Old 09-15-2007, 03:37 PM   #5  

I'm going back in the thick of things so I'm a little concerned. On the average day, I take two naps and watch quite a bit if TV. If anything, I'm most enthusiastic about being back to 100%!
Old 09-15-2007, 04:13 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 265/139/152

Height: 5'5'

Hi everyone hope you are all great.Well I am havin a bad bad bad week eating too much dont know why.Oh well next week WILL be better
INVU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:13 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

Oh, My Gosh where's everyone gone?
trying to fix the bus, replaced spark pulgs, tuned it up, gave it an oil change,
running fine now,
backing it up!!!! beep, beep, beep, beep.
Who's jumping back on board?
Let's hope it's going to be a smooth ride.
Mary
MaryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 07:39 PM   #8  
newlifestyle

I hope no one is under the bus.
INVU, good luck getting back on track. You can do it. Take it one meal at a time. Remember to plan and drink water.
Mary, how are you doing.
Lafayette, make sure you are ready to go back. I am sure it will be quite an adjustment. You seem very positive.
Have a great night all.
Ann
Old 09-16-2007, 05:48 AM   #9  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

The originator of this thread had posted on the old one while you were starting up the new. I am bringing her post here for all to see. She is doing fabulously!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryElan View Post
OMG!!! has it been THAT long since I've been here! Damn I had to run after the bloody bus again! And I see the seats are filling up!!!

Well I have GREAT news...I have been going down down down....slowly, but surely. Since May 2006 I am down 30 pounds (ok..slow but steady). I am ready to break another "10" mark, so that means I'm down another increment! I have been faithfully wearing my pedometer and happy to say I do at least 6,000 steps ONLY at work! So I'm moving my butt.

The man front (ahem) is moving along quite nicely. My guy friend and I are getting along and we'll just have to wait and see. Man I'm too old for this dating business. I just want to put my order in and take the man home you know! ha ha!

Cheers all and have a FANTASTIC week!!!
WTG Elan!!

On a personal note, I am thrilled you all started a new thread. When they get that big it gets troublesome for me. So thank you Lafayette for starting a new one and Mary for kicking the tires and peeking under the hood.

It sounds as if you all are doing pretty well. YaY!!

INVU this incredible journey is so twisty and turny, its not all about the food we eat. I know for me a big Big part of it has been my relationship with food. The Why's and What for's. When journaling my food I would also add abbreviations next to things. IE; TOM, bordem, angry, sad, b-days, anni's, or simply a few ?? for the ones you dont know why, yet. It helped me to spot trends. Also knowledge is power... If I know what I instinctually reach for during these stages and phases. Them I am better able to handle them or find solutions for them.

My weekend is going wonderfully! I was hoping for a little alone time this weekend. ( For those of you new to the thread... I am a waitress with 3 children 14,12,10 from a previous marriage. Two daughters and a son. All of them in different schools this years! We just finished a year long custody battle. Daily dealing with a EX-hubby from.. well we dont have to go there. My husband now, is currently in Austria while I try and set us up a home here. Perhaps in a year or two he will be able to join us. ) Anyhoo I was expecting a no kids weekend and feeling kind of guilty for it.

I didnt end up with alone time. Or the alone time I expected. What I did end up with is alone time with my oldest, and I gotta tell ya.... Lovin it!

We've gone shopping and are doing lunch at our favorite chinese place today. Rented a couple of movies... yada yada nothing special but Oh So Special!!

And here is another bit HOO-RAH ( for me that is ) ...

I am officially into a size 10!!

Not talking the high rise go just a bit over the belly button area either... we are talking mid-rise bout an inch below the belly button!! Around my Paunch! And no muffin tops!!! HOO-RAH!! I was/am absolutely giddy!! Never did I dream when I started this journey ( again ) last October that I could possibly be into single digits by the time I end. WoW, thats still a mind blower to me.

I hope your weekends are going as great as mine!

Sincerely,

Sassy

Last edited by sweetnsassyfied; 09-16-2007 at 05:50 AM.
sweetnsassyfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:06 AM   #10  
newlifestyle

Good morning all,
Sassy it sounds like you are doing well. I love when I am hoping for alone time and then I don't get it but it turns out to be way better than any alone time I could have found. Funny how life works.
I hope all you ladies are having a great Sunday.
Ann
Old 09-16-2007, 12:27 PM   #11  

Wow, Sassy! A size 10? That's awesome!

I'm still wearing my size 12's and 14's... my budha belly is still wreaking havoc on my wardrobe selection. You and Elan inspire me! I may have to skip the double chocolate brownies this evening...

I'm spoiling myself today with a nice, hot bath and a facial. I have an olive oil skin care set from DHC and it feels like the ultimate pampering... even if I do have to do it myself. I would kill for a pedicure right now! Ah, recovery...
Old 09-16-2007, 02:04 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

Wow, everyone sounds like they are back, we all seem to have had a little break.

Lafayette, you sounds so much more positive, and like you are healing well.
The end of the month will come soon enough and you will wish you were back on the couch again with the TV, take it easy and don't push yourself, its a big thing to get over.

sassy, ALONE TIME!!!!! What is that??? I have 13 kids all together yours, mine, theirs, ours, but only 7 are actally mine, and getting alone time with any of them is very rare. But when I do it's great!! and it could be anything as little as doing the dishes, and having time to talk to each other. Congrats on the size 10. I can't remember when I was last a size 10. I think it was when I was 10yrs lol. and I still can't find my belly button!!!
The abbreviations idea sounds good, I will try that.

Meanwhile I am looking around for different recipies, to spice up my diet and make it more interesting. Summer is almost here, and salad veges are getting cheaper. Time to start this weight going down again.
Have a great day
MaryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:04 PM   #13  

Mary, it took me a minute to figure out how summer is almost there... got it! Different hemisphere! It's all coming back to me now...
Old 09-17-2007, 06:36 AM   #14  
newlifestyle

Good morning ladies.
Oh Mary, our summer is just ending, it would be so nice to be starting summer again.
have a great day everyoone.
Ann
Old 09-17-2007, 08:26 AM   #15  

Hi guys!
One thing about buses is that they are on a regular schedule and if you miss one, another one comes along.
Good to be back to the bus route for me today after I miss the bus for sure over the weekend.
Lafayette, if you ever want to join in on the Supporting Each Other on Our Weight Loss Journey Thread (and anyone else for that matter) feel free to pop in.
You and I now weigh within a pound of each other!
derrydaughter is offline   Reply With Quote