Old 09-30-2007, 09:54 AM   #1  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Smile 9/30 - 10/6

Happy new week! Hope everyone stays motivated and focused!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...tblinkie5a.gif
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:05 AM   #2  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Wow. It's quiet here! I hope you are all doing well! Was just thinking about you guys!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:34 AM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hey gals! Hope you had a good week last week. Vacation was good. Doctor's visit, not so great. And then Sunday I started feeling sick and had to stay home yesterday. I'm really upset about the doctor's visit, and I've been pretty depressed since then. I'm sure its not helping my immune system. My eating hasn't been good either, but I'm trying to get back on track today. It should help that I am at work today and brought all my food with me!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:50 AM   #4  

WHat happened at the dr...if you don't mind if I ask?

Life here is going at 100 miles per hour. I worked over 40 hours last week and will again this week. Plus two kids a house and what not. I canned 14 pints of pears after work last night. That was about half a bushel, so I still have a bushel and a half to go. I stayed OP on Monday, totally blew Tuesday and Wednesday.
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:43 AM   #5  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

He said we have to wait a year (again... I've been waiting for 5 years although only 2 of those for medical reasons) to have kids. DH and I were both really upset. We're exploring other options, thinking about adoption, and possibly IVF (multiples) when I do get pregnant so I only have to be pregnant (and therefore off my medication) once.

I did much better yesterday and stayed on program. I have to get back to where I was and keep going. I'm going to use this year to get down to the 145 I want to be!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:19 AM   #6  

Lori-What a bummer. I can understand your disappointment. I'm sure it's really hard. It's good that you are willing to explore other options. I'll be praying for you and your husband.

Have a great week all!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote