Old 07-02-2007, 11:39 AM   #1  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Smile Menu Plan for the week, starting 7/2

I have two blogs... one of which is a cooking blog. Each week I participate in a meme called "Menu Plan Monday". It dawned on me today that I should share the links here, since I usually calculate WW points as I'm planning the menus.

My family supper menu for the week is in the entry below the first one... the first one you'll see on the page is my entry with breakfast & lunch plans for the week, including points. http://www.villageblogger.com/cookingadventures I know I could do better with planning lower-points meals, but right now I'm having a hard time tracking my points at all, so it's a start at least.

Also, a couple of entries back, I posted a recipe for 1-point Peach Crumb Bake... it's yummy!

Anyone else do a menu plan? Care to share??

P.S. I hope the 3FC "Linkosuction" doesn't want to remove my blog link... it's a nonprofit thing, just a personal cooking blog. I just thought I'd link there to my menu & WW points, rather than rewriting everything I just posted there on here.

Last edited by AmyMCGS; 07-02-2007 at 11:49 AM.
AmyMCGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:14 PM   #2  

very cool. I bookmarked the link so I can check it out more throughly later. I have a rough plan I laid out when before I went grocery shopping

Oatmeal and milk for breakfast everyday (4 points) I have a ton of oatmeal I bought and never ate. OR Enlish muffic (2), egg white (0) and 1 slice canadian bacon (1) which is 3

Lunch salad with crutons (3), cheese (3), turkey (1) and light dressing (4) total 11

That totals 15. add in 4 for coffee with cream and sugar leaves me 11 for dinner.

I can cut some points by subtracting some of the cheese. I really only want a tbl. but the package has 1/4 cup as a serving so I went with that. I plan on having some fruit for snacks so 2 points there. Saturday will be a high day. I'll save my points for that and watch my portions.

I'd like to track here if I could. It helps keep me accountable.
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:57 PM   #3  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hello Girlies!!!! It's been a long long time since I've been here! But.............I'm back!!! So glad to see everyone and am sooooo anxious to get in here and read everyones recent posts! Just wanted to say hi and happy 4th!

246/242/190
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 06:40 PM   #4  

JEANNE GIRL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!! I am so excited that you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote