3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Monday Weigh-In's Here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/102041-monday-weigh-ins-here.html)

Bandmom1011 03-21-2007 10:51 PM

Whoohoo Scrapper- that is good that you are down, esp since it was evening and you were dressed!

Shanell- that is great that you have committed to that 15 min at lunch! Every little bit counts!

onmyown 03-26-2007 11:41 AM

Mondays weigh in!
Starting weight: 205
Todays weight: 187.75 (2 pounds down from last Monday)
Small goal: 179
Final goal: 132

onmyown 03-26-2007 05:00 PM

HEY MONDAY WEIGH IN PEOPLE>>>where are you guys? Haha..I was brave enough to weigh in after a crazy party on Saturday....lol! I know I'm not in Mondays WI by myself. Ha! Can't wait to see you all did. Jodi / Scrapper / Amy /and everybody else.

:carrot: Let's have a GREAT week!

4amy 03-27-2007 06:59 AM

Hi,I didn't weigh yesterday because of TOM.Today my weight is back at 223 so i guess i didn't get anywhere this week.i'll try and have a good loss this last week in march.I got my tae bo dvds yesterday.i done the basic 1 and basic 2.i'm going to stay with them until i'm real good at it before i move on to the advanced.even the basic ones are great workouts.:carrot: :carrot:

onmyown 03-27-2007 10:35 AM

Amy ~ I'm sure now the "TOM" is gone you'll have a great loss next week. I love Taebo..I have a DVD and some older VHS tapes. I love it. All of the tapes are good. The advanced is just really long. It's good to get really used to the beginning ones before you try to tackle the advanced. And when you get to the advanced I wouldn't worry if you can't complete it. But isn't that empowering? I need to get mine out too. ;)

Tina (where is everybody else?) :P

Bandmom1011 03-27-2007 02:26 PM

Well I am up 1.4 pounds because of lovely TOM. Though I have been doing well with my exercise in minutes, so I am focusing on that this week.

here's hoping everyone else has losses!

NellieNell 03-29-2007 04:47 PM

I lost the 0.6 that I had gained 2 weeks ago. I'm getting ready to go to my grandmothers house in MA for a week. I'm not going to follow program. I already have been off program for a little while. Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend. Later.

EmmaGabysMum 03-30-2007 08:53 PM

not sure why i've not noticed this thread before!!!!!!

I'm Emma - 23 & go to meetings on Mondays, all the way overi n New Zealand!!! In March I have lost 3.4kg/7.5lb - I think, i can't remember how many mondays i've had ww this month

Bandmom1011 03-30-2007 11:40 PM

Hi Emma- :welcome:

I was shocked when I saw your exercise ticker, I thought boy I am lazy- lol. I finally realized that was for a whole month- not for a week!

How long have you been losing weight? Trying to figure out the kg to lb thing, am I correct that you have about 12 lbs?

I am so glad you are here!

Carobelle 04-02-2007 04:57 AM

Hey All!
Well, I'm back after a while in the non-weight-loss wilderness. Realised I haven't a) been to WW or b) been here for over two weeks and despite huge gain last time I've done nothing about it. Anyway, braving WW again this evening to get back on track, though don't think tonight'll be pretty!

Anyway, university holidays have been mad, have had flu, am just back from Rome (uh-oh), plus there's this guy... excuses excuses!
All in all I haven't simply fallen off the wagon, I can only bearly see the dust from it as it disappears into the horizon...but I'm up and running after it!

SO! After all that, just saying hi again, and be kind after what will no doubt be another tremendous gain!

Good Luck
Caro

onmyown 04-03-2007 11:18 AM

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday. But I did weigh yesterday..so here it goes!
Beginning weight: 205.5
Todays weight: 184.5 (down 3.25 from last monday)
Small goal: 179
Final goal: 132

Had a good week so it seems. It's right before TOM tho...so I hope to drop some more by next Monday! But I'm happy with the results so far! :)

Need to start an exercise tracker. (note to self)

Tina

Carobelle 04-03-2007 02:56 PM

I didn't have time to post yesterday, but despite lack of commitment have managed to shed 2.5lbs!
It doesn't mean I'm taking it easy though, I know I need to start following the program again properly.
Hope everyone is well

Caro

onmyown 04-06-2007 11:15 AM

Posting early for monday (the 9th)
I'll be out of town.
Beginning weight 205.5
Todays weight 183 (down 1.5 from last Monday)
Small goal 179
Ultimate goal 132 :)

yeah! I'll be back next wednesday and maybe I'll report a new low...;)

NellieNell 04-17-2007 09:17 PM

Well, after taking 2 weeks off for vacation, I knew I would gain because I did not follow any programs. I thought hard about not going to my meeting yesterday, but realized that that is what brought me here in the first place. I would fall off the wagon, and never get back on. No more. Today was a recommittment to WW. I have stayed with in my daily points, and worked out a total of 40 minutes today. I hope no one else is giving up. Hang in there. We'll get through this together. Good luck to everyone for this week. By the way, I only gained 4.4 lbs. Better than I thought.

Carobelle 04-18-2007 02:00 AM

Hi All,
Forgot to sign in last week (I had stayed the same, it was my TOM) but this week was a bit of a shock.
Went to a different WW class on tuesday but same time as usual Monday one, admittedly it wasn't TOM and I did spend 45 mins walking fast trying to find it before it closed! Now I know WW scales are all calibrated and exact and all BUT I lost 5lbs... that seems a little much for one week even if I have been doing better workouts.
Ah well, NOT complaining, just a little dubious until I weigh in again next week to confirm!

Shanell - great work for heading back to class! If you're having a holiday you should really enjoy it, but it takes that extra little push to get you going back when you know you've gained...bravo & next week will be fab!

Hope you all have a great week... Apologies if I'm not getting as involved here as I was previously, it sort of started taking over and I was checking constantly and while good for my weight loss (your support really helps!) my uni work was suffering!

Catch you again in a weeks time!