Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 06:56 AM   #1  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 191.4

Height: 5'5

Question Decided to join

Hi Everyone

I just subscribed to WW online for the 7 day trial. I know I want to follow the WW plan, I have collected quite a bit of info from the internet. I am subscribing to the WW online site just out of curiousity.

For the last two years I have been trying to diet on my own without really getting anywhere. Three years ago I lost quite a bit of weight with another programme where one had to go for weekly weigh-ins as well, but the cost of this programme has skyrocketed dramatically. So, I am thinking about joining WW meetings as well - I think I need the direction of a group leader. In addition I think having weekly meetings will make me more accountable.

There is a group meeting not far from where I live tomorrow, so I am hoping to make it. Apparently in my country they only give you one book per meeting for the first 10 meetings (probably a way of encouraging attendance). What can I expect at my first meeting?
Old 11-08-2006, 07:06 AM   #2  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

After your first meeting the leader will sit down with everyone who is new and go over the program. Explain how it works, go through the differences between flex and core, making sure you get your 8 healthy guidelines, and answer any questions. You will get the bigger week 1 book along with a points slider. After that, you will get additional pamphlets or booklets each time you weigh in for the next 10 weeks with tips in them...each is based on a different topic. I hope you enjoy your first meeting!
Closed Thread