Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 10:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 351 / 282 / 135

Height: 5'3"

Default Halloween is over!

Well, I got rid of all my candy this year, unlike last year. Sounds like most everyone at work did, so we won't have bowls of it in the office. That's the good news.

The bad news is that I got my candy when I did grocery shopping on Sunday. And had Sunday night, Monday night, and all day Tuesday to get into it. So I'm now 26 points over my flex allotment for the week, and I don't weigh in until Saturday.

But I did document all the points. Ugh. At least it's over, but rebounding back on track is always a problem with me. I already hit the "might as well eat McD's cheeseburger and fries" stage last night, but I think I'm over that now.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:11 PM   #2  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

OK, Rabidstoat, the party's over! You fell off the wagon, but now it's time to get back on. Everyone slips eventually....at least it wasn't a couple week binge! Start counting again today, and you'll do fine!
Old 11-01-2006, 08:24 PM   #3  

As long as you documented what you have eaten shows you are being honest with yourself. I realize some of my worst weeks were when I would cheat myself by not writing down everything. Now I write down every bite, lick and taste. I had a rough week too and that means I have to work extra hard to have a super new week.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:45 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 351 / 282 / 135

Height: 5'3"

Well, yesterday went fine. And even when stuffing myself with candy three nights in a row, I kept up on my cardio and weight-lifting.

I'll probably have a gain this week simply because I don't know how I lost 4 pounds last week. I was probably abnormally low, but, I'll see how it goes averaged out over the next couple of weeks.
Closed Thread