Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2001, 01:23 PM   #1  
Chick

Default H. Salt???

Does anyone out there have any info on H. Salt Fish and Chips??
I tried DWZ but nothing there. So, I thought that I would try you. My family is going there for lunch today and I would like to have a little something there, so I don't feel too sorry for myself.
Thanks in advance.
googies
Old 09-25-2001, 08:17 AM   #2  
imaleader

Look up fish and chips in your food companion. Or, estimate, based on your knowledge of program and your other resources. Batter dipped fish at X number of pieces, plus some portion of french fries. You'll come close. This isn't brain surgery -- it's calories. As long as you're paying attention, you'll win the battle. :-)

Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CORE Main Dishes aghiowa Simply Filling and Core Recipes 193 01-15-2016 01:21 PM
Full Bar??? rockgirl Does it Work? 358 06-25-2013 08:35 PM
I Drank A Bucket Of Salt....yummmy EZMONEY Weight Loss Support 21 07-16-2009 08:21 AM
What the h#!! ItsAboutTime Weight Loss Support 19 07-24-2007 12:35 AM