Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 12:27 AM   #1  
Martha

S/C/G: 265/246/150

Smile Newbie

I am new to this site. I have been doing weight watcher points at home for a couple of weeks and have done very well. I have joined and rejoined WW meetings many times; and this time decided to just try it at home. I decided to use my extra time at the gym. I joined Shape Express- it is a circuit gym but also offers classes and cardio and free weights. At this moment I am recuperating from a hernia repair surgery, so I cannot go to the gym; but my doc said that if I did not get the weight off the hernia would recur, and I do not want to go through that again. I have 101 pounds to lose and I know it is going to be a tough journey. I love sharing recipes, and would love to have email buddies to help keep the motivation going.

Last edited by marthabarfield; 06-12-2006 at 01:17 AM.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:58 AM   #2  
n00b

S/C/G: 273/269/150

Height: 5'6"

welcome martha! happy to have you here in our little slow, dusty forum.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:46 PM   #3  
Martha

Thanks!
Old 06-12-2006, 04:38 PM   #4  
mommyof2greatkids

Hi,
Welcome...I'm new here also. I would love to be an email buddy. I need to get this weight off. As you can see by my ticker I have 102 lbs to lose. Good luck to you.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:19 AM   #5  
Martha

Hi,
I would love to be an email buddy. I have 101 pounds to lose. Are you doing WW? Going to meetings? If you PM me we could swap email addresses. Take care, and have a great day!
Closed Thread