Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 02:39 PM   #1  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Default One Bad Week

Hi girls....and guys

Ever since I weighed in last Thursday night I have been so off track it's not funny. I have still been getting in some exercise but I haven't stopped eating. I know I'm doing this too myself and I have to give myself a good swift kick in the A** and I have to do it now. Starting this evening I am going to get on my elliptical and get back on the bandwagon. I will not weigh in this week though but I may hope for a maintain next week when I weigh in. I'm not looking for a lost but just get off the couple I have gained this week.

Thanks for letting me vent ..... I'll let you all know how I do with my exercise later.

Kim
Old 05-31-2006, 03:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Well, at least you kicked yourself!!!
I know that we all have those days and weeks!!
Knowing that you have to get off the Merry-go-round and then stepping off is half the battle!
Hopefully you've gotten all the things that trigger you out of the house. I know Pringles FF chips trigger me. If I get a can, I have to eat the can!!! Best not to have the can!!
Anyway good luck!!!
Remember all your hard work and your goal!
Old 05-31-2006, 06:07 PM   #3  
Starting fresh!

S/C/G: 281/226/184

Height: 6 feet

I have been where you are and, not to promote bad weeks, sometimes it works in your favor. I've had weeks where I was sure that I had gained b/c I had done so badly but to my surprise I had lost! Luckily, you know what you need to do and you will get back on track. Lots of luck!
Old 06-01-2006, 09:57 AM   #4  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

One bad week does not break your plan if you decide not to let it. At least you have kept up with the exercise. Set yourself up a menu for this week and shop for the healthy foods you need and get back to it - you can do it!
Closed Thread