Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 08:50 AM   #1  
One more time!

Default Weekly Thread for 100+ to go #5

Hey y'all,

We are a group trying to lose 100+ pounds. So pull up a computer chair and join us on our journey!

Well it still remains pretty quiet in here! I hope it is just because it has been a busy weekend for everyone. I had a pretty good one and now it is Monday, so I get to start a new journal. I am hoping WI shows some great results! I will check in later with everyone. Share how you are doing, the good, bad and ugly!

Later...GeeChee
Old 02-20-2006, 08:52 PM   #2  

Yes, it has been a long and busy weekend! I've been very NON-OP for many days! I don't seem to have completely gotten back on track from the snack-day debacle. Thursday DH and I had dinner out, split an entree and did okay until we were still hungry and ordered greasy nachos. FATTENING! Then Friday my best friend took me out to dinner and to a movie and then out for pie and ice-cream. FATTENING! Then Saturday we did something fattening...but I can't remember what. Then Sunday DH and I did dinner and a movie. We actually did okay and went to Applebees and had WW entrees...but we followed that with a FATTENING dessert - although we did split it. But lets not forget the two tubs of buttered popcorn. Finally, today I'm mostly back on track. Used a few flex points, but not too bad.

Here's hoping the rest of my week is better...and that the scale doesn't move UP!
Old 02-21-2006, 12:15 PM   #3  

I am down another 2.5 lbs for week #2 WI for a total of 8.6.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:35 PM   #4  

Smile hey ya'll

Hi everyone, this has been a roller coaster ride for everyone this week, at least from what I have read. I weigh in tonight UGH!!! I pray that I am under 248, a weight I have been at for 3 weeks!!! but a lot of things have hampered me, that's not an excuse it's a fact, I did stay op, but barely.
great job on the weight lose last week everyone did great!!!!
Hope to hear from more of you all soon
raynette
Old 02-21-2006, 07:47 PM   #5  

Default hi, i am back!

hi, girls! I am back. I had to fly out to Nova Scotia for a furneral and was gone for 2 weeks. i didn't stick to program very well. So now i am dreading my WI tomorrow. What did i miss?
Old 02-22-2006, 12:29 PM   #6  
onmyway

Had WI last night down another 2.6lbs for a total of 26.6lbs since 1/2/06
Old 02-22-2006, 12:29 PM   #7  
Never Ever Give Up !

S/C/G: 250/204/150

Hi you all and congrats on the weight loss reported,,,my scale is hidden,,,good thing cause I wasn't the best this past week-end,,,am trying to just let it go and keep on keeping on,,,you know how you beat yourself up lol,,not fun,,,we went out of town to my doctor that is 3 hours away on friday,,2 of my sons live and work down that way so went to see them ,,that was wonderful,,,lots of hugs,,,remember I told you we don't have fast food here ?,,,,WELL THEY DO THERE,,lol,,,that was my downfall,,but I am back on program and glad I can't find the scale for now,,,

Went to the doctor because I am suffering with my lower back and left leg,,,6 wks now,,,and still working,,,not fun,,,,am suppose to have a MRI to find out what the yeck is going on,,,of course we don't have one here,,,so have to go out of town,,,,just wish they would hurry up already,,,I have had back problems in the past a wk or so ,,,but nothing like this,,,sure makes you depressed and just plain tired,,,

Hope all is well with you all,,,I have missed coming and checking in and saying hi,,,,thanks for being here,,,,later my friends,,,Jeanne
Old 02-22-2006, 06:15 PM   #8  

Default Hi Ya'll

Well I lost 2 lbs. this week, finally got off 248!!!!
Great job on loses this week.
Jeanne- hope your back gets better.
Have a great week everyone
Life is supposed to make us stronger, but I swear it only makes me hungry. lol
Old 02-22-2006, 07:32 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxerdawg
:
Life is supposed to make us stronger, but I swear it only makes me hungry. lol
that is priceless. If it isn't nailed down i ate it today.Lord give me strength for tomorrow
Old 02-23-2006, 11:34 AM   #10  
One more time!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Nice to see some new and familiar posters! I was worried that everyone had jumped ship! So good to see some activity!

Down 2# at weigh in. Hmmm...I guess journalling really works! So I need to stay on track for that activity. And I think drinking the six glasses of water everyday helps! Who knew! LOL

Lilion.....You have come so far, I know you will get back on track! I am pulling for you to reach that 100# mark by May 1st. I am hoping to hit the 25# mark by that date also! I know it is not 100# but hopefully one day it will. You will hear me yell all the way from South Carolina if that happens!

Charwinter...Congratulations of the loss! Welcome!

Raynette.... Congratulations of making that scale move! Now down to the next goal! I am doing the happy dance for you!

Saskube.....Welcome back. Sorry for your loss. Sticking to program when you are gone, is very difficult. But I know you can get back on track. Facing the scale is always the first step.

Reign2be......Congratulations on the fantastic job since the first of year. That is an awesome total!

Jeanne....back pain the the pits. There is nothing like tooth and back pain. No matter what you do, you can't get away from it. Hope they find the cause of your problem and a way to fix it. Hopefully you will not have to wait too long for your MRI. Let us know how things are going.

Well, back to cleaning. My last load of laundry is in the wash and I have my kitchen to clean, than I am done. Hubby is off work at 2:00 today and we have wallpaper to hang for his mother and a school function to attend tonight, so it will be a busy day. Work tomorrow and then the weekend. Have a great day everyone!

Later...GeeChee
Old 02-23-2006, 01:38 PM   #11  
Never Ever Give Up !

S/C/G: 250/204/150

NO Jumping ship here,,ha,,,glad to hear everyone is doing pretty well,,,congrats on the wt losses,,,makes me want to go look for the scale that is hidden in this house somewhere,,,( the great husband ) lol,,,If I don't have it hidden I get crazy with it,,,and blame it for EVERYTHING,,,I know nuts but a real one for me,,,,

Well this is a quick one,,I am off to work,,made it through a 8 hours shift yesterday ,,but ouch,,my back hurts,,,I suppose my tonight,,11/12 shift tonight I will be in tears or real laid back from all the pills I might have to eat to get through the night,,lol,,,later you all and have a wonderful,,wonderful day,,,,Jeanne
Old 02-23-2006, 02:55 PM   #12  

Smile hey ya'll

lillion- you have lost 80 pounds!!!! I don't know how you did that, I always give up after 25, but I'm sure you have had other trials, how did you make it through those??? wishing you a better week,
raynette
Old 02-23-2006, 04:01 PM   #13  

Thank you ladies!

I feel a bit better now than I did this morning. I just HATE this lousy plateau! I haven't really had one yet. All 80 were not so hard to lose. But my darn body seems to LIKE the 250 mark - it sure is reluctant to leave it anyway.

Just got back from a 1/2 mile walk - uphill - both ways! (Seriously, it really is uphill both ways!) So guess I haven't given up entirely!
Old 02-25-2006, 09:44 PM   #14  

Gosh, am I killing this thread or what? It's been looked at 64 times, so surely someone should have something to say!

The weekend is going well. I've been OP since my last post, although as usual the exercise falters on the weekend.

Well, hope everyone else is having a healthy OP weekend!

Oh yeah - Boxerdawg - I haven't really had a plateau before now. That's the hardest part of this I think. It's really come pretty easily. This is the first time I've lost this much too. I've lost 40 at least 3 times, but always gained it back +++. This time, I'm determined to make it different. Even if I don't lose any more I'm d**ned if I'll gain it back!
Old 02-26-2006, 11:24 AM   #15  

Thumbs up lillion

I have hit 3 walls in my journey of loosing 66 pounds, and every time I just give up for awhile, usually a month or two, then I jump back on and loose a few more pounds, so I'm probably not the best person to talk to you about this, but I feel you're pain. I just spent 3 weeks at 248, so I know the frustration. I am here for you to vent too! I just don't have any smart ideas to offer, but I can sympathize. Here is some to help lol!!

everyone else let's have a new topic so everyone can join back in. anyone got any ideas??

WE CAN DO THIS YES WE CAN!!!!
Closed Thread