Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 10:21 AM   #1  

Question $15 Registration/First Meeting Fee.....

One of my friends registered for WW meetings on January 17th, and she hasn't gone since. I was wondering if she can just re-register for the meetings and pay the $15, instead of the $36 she would have to pay to be current. I know you have to miss 4 meetings in a row to not be a WW member, so I am not sure that this is an option. Maybe she can 1)Register at a different location, or 2) wait until she has missed 4 weeks and then re-register (since you have until March 11th to get the $15 special). She doesn't want to put off going to meetings any longer though, because she need the accountability, but money is pretty tight for her right now (and I am going to start going with her and I want her to be able to start going with me a.s.a.p). TIA.

Last edited by UFSeniorGirl; 02-05-2006 at 10:44 AM.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:57 AM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

She will have to pay the current registration fee or pay for all her missed meetings...which ever is less.

For example if the registration fee is $35 and the weekly fee is $15 and she missed only 2 weeks she could just pay the $30 and be current again. If she missed 3 weeks it would be $45 for missed meetings but it would be cheaper to re-join for $35.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:09 AM   #3  

Height: 5`2

Yes she can re register if it is cheaper; I have done it before.
I have been away from WW for awhile so I just re-registered for 13$
(cost of a meeting, no reg. fee) She may want to weight until they have some kind of deal package; it is often worth the wait.
Old 02-05-2006, 02:43 PM   #4  

Thank you, Kelly and Kathy! I just told her and she is so excited. I think we are going to do very well this time because we are going to do it together. Obviously this site helps, but it helps more to have someone physically go with you to meetings.

Kelly, you should be a monitor! You know so much about WW and you always help out everyone and answer their questions. You are such a sweetheart!
Old 02-05-2006, 02:56 PM   #5  
Cowboy Up Chick

UF, thanks but I just really don't have time to be a monitor here or anywhere else. I used to monitor several sites.

I am glad she will be able to re-join...
Old 02-07-2006, 09:23 PM   #6  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

You also get three free missed meetings in the first 26 weeks, if I'm not mistaken.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:37 PM   #7  
banned

yes!
she def should rereg-ppl do it all the time!
Closed Thread